~Blake's Day~

You wake up in Noah's arms, it feels different then in Jaden's arms. You feel safer in Jaden's arms, Noah's arms don't make you fee safe. You get up with out waking up Noah, you go downstairs and see Jaden making eggs. You go up to him and hug him and kiss him on the cheek. 

Jaden-Good morning sweetheart

Y/n-Good morning Jaden

Jaden-do you want some eggs?

Y/n-Sure

You eat your eggs, all the boys come downstairs. You all go to the living room, you watch TV while the boys are making TikToks (you don't wanna be in them).

Blake-Do you wanna come to the mall with me Josh and Jaden today.

Y/n-Yeah, I am going to go get ready. Can I use your bathroom.

Blake-Yeah, see you soon Babygirl

You go up to Blake's room and get into the shower, then you change into some comfy clothes:

Then you put on some make up:

Then you go downstairs and get Blake, Josh and Jaden

Then you go downstairs and get Blake, Josh and Jaden. You guys get in the car, you are sitting in the passenger seat with Blake driving and Josh and Jaden in the backseat. Blake puts his hand on your thigh, you can see Jaden looking jealous, but you don't think anything of it.

When you get to the mall you go to Starbucks to get coffee, then you go to all your favourite stores. Then you go get some lunch at chipotle. When you are done eating you all go back to the sway house. When you walk through the door Blake leads you to his room. He closes and locks the door, he pushes you on the bed and gets on top of you. He chockes you lightly. He takes off your shirt and sweatpants. He kisses you going down to your neck, he keeps going down untill he reaches your panties. 

He looks at you asking if he can do it. You nod yes and he rips your panties and starts eating you out making 8 figures with his tounge. Then he takes off his boxers and puts his d**k into you with out any warning, you are sure the whole house could hear you, but that just turned Blake on more. He starts going faster and faster.

Y/n- Fa-sster D-daddy

He starts going faster, your a moaning mess but it feels so good. He takes his d**k out and cums all over your stomach, you take some on your fingers and lick it up. You go on your knees and suck his d**k and you use your hand for the rest of it. He cums in your mouth and you swallow it. Then you push him on the bed and get on top of him, you ride his d**k and you can tell Blake likes it. Then Blake flips you over so he is on top and he eats you out. He sticks two fingers in you.

Y/n-I need to cum daddy

Blake-Let it out babygirl

You cum and he licks it up. Then you decide you are finished so you get into one of Blake's hoodies and shorts. You both go downstairs where the boys are. You guys sit on the couch.

Bryce-We could hear you guys from down here.

You blush and look at Blake. You look at Jaden, all the feelings come rushing back, the butterflys in your stomach and you start to blush. You decide to talk to Jaden, and tell him your feelings.

Y/n-Jaden, can I talk to you?

Jaden-Yeah

You walk up the stairs and lead Jaden to his room. You go in and lock the door. You sit with Jaden on his bed.

Y/n-I don't know how to say this but... I really like you

Jaden-I like you too

You guys kiss but then you decide that you should keep this a secret from the boys because they would throw Jaden out of the house. You go downstairs and you and the boys watch a movie. You fall asleep on Jadens sholder.