~Noah's Day~

You wake up in Jaden's arms, my feel so safe. You look at him and play with his hair which makes him wake up. You try to get up put Jaden grabs you and pulles you back down. 

Jaden-Where are you going?

Y/n-I am going to have a shower.

Jaden-Can i come?!

Y/n-It's not your day, you can't. 

Jaden-Pweese

Y/n-Fine, but no funny business.

You and Jaden go into the shower, you don't do anything but kiss. When you get out you get dressed into some clothes:

Then you go out to the kitchen and make the boys some pancakes

Then you go out to the kitchen and make the boys some pancakes. You guys eat, then you clean up. All the boys go to the mall but Noah stayed at the sway house with you. While you are washing the dishes you feel someone wrap their arms around your waist. You look over and see Noah.

Noah-Hey babygirl

Y/n-Hey Noah

Noah-I want you right here right now

Y/n-Well we can't do it here, so do you wanna do it in the pool?

Noah-Yeah, go get changed, i will meet you there in 10 mins

You go upstairs and change into this bikini:

When you are done changing you go outside and see Noah in the hot tub

When you are done changing you go outside and see Noah in the hot tub. You go into the hot tub and Noah was motioning to sit on his lap, you sit on his lap facing his with your hands around his shoulders. Noah goes in for a kiss and you kiss him back. It gets pretty heated Noah takes your bottoms off am his trunks off. He slips his d**k in you and you start moaning really loudly.

Y/n- Faster Noah

Noah-What did you cal me?

Y/n-Sorry... D-Daady

Noah-That's better

He starts going faster, then he takes his d**k out and you give him a bj. You get a twitch in your mouth and Noah cums in your mouth and you swallow it. Then you guys but your bathing suits back on. Then you take a shower together, all you do it make out and clean each other off. Then you put on one of Noah's sweatpants and hoodies. After you guys cuddle in his bed and watch a movie. You soon fall asleep.

(sorry that this is short, i will be posting soon. I love you all!)