Personalities

Izuku Togata.

Quirk :Lightning god. It allows him to channel lightning through any part of his body.

Drawbacks :To much lightning can cause his bones to shatter.

Likes :Katsudon, Mitsuka, Nejire, Katsuki, Music, Cooking, Dancing, Mirio, Family, Friendly people, All might, heroes.

Dislikes :Unfriendly people, touching Mitsuka in an unfriendly way, bullies, villains and most importantly perverts.

Personality :Kind to those who deserve it , humble, badass ,overprotective of his friends and family especially his sister and Nejire.

Mitsuka Togata

Quirk :Flash flames. It allows her to produce strong and purple flames from any part of her body.

Drawbacks :Too much flames can cause her body to burn.

Likes :Katsudon, Izuku, Katsuki, Nejire, Midnight, Heroes, Friendly people, Mirio, Family, Music.

Dislikes :Unfriendly people, making Izuku sad, bullies, villains, perverts .

Personality :Kind, humble, a little bit badass and overprotective of Izuku.

Katsuki Bakugo .

Quirk :Explosion. He can produce explosions from his hands but it depends on how much sweat he has.

Drawbacks :Too much explosions can strain his nerves.

Likes :Mitsuka, Izuku, Nejire, heroes, All might, Dancing .

Dislikes :Same as Izuku.

Personality :Same as Izuku.

Nejire Hado.

Quirk :Wave motion. She can create an electric surge from her own vitality.

Drawbacks :None that I know of.

Likes :Izuku, Mitsuka, Katsuki, heroes, All might ,Music and cooking.

Dislikes :Same as Mitsuka.

Personality :Same as Mitsuka.