Chapter 7

It was another day of training for the U.A exams and Izuku had already learnt how to channel lightning through all parts of his body .

Izuku :The U.A exams are tomorrow, I hope I get in.

Nejire :I know you will.

Izuku :Thanks.

He then gave her a kiss on her forehead.

Mitsuka :We'll give it our best and hopefully pass.

Katsuki :Yeah.

The next day.

Izuku :Mitsuka, hurry up we're gonna be late.

Mitsuka :I'm coming chill.

Mirio :Hurry up you guys .

Izuku :We're comin'.

Then they went to the U.A building.

Izuku :So this is it.

Mitsuka :Yup, our dreams are coming true .

Nejire :Oh hey Zuzu, hey Mitsuka.

Mitsuka :Hey Nejire, how are you ?

Nejire :I'm good.

Mitsuka :Where's Katsu?

Katsuki :I'm right here.

Mitsuka :Where were you ,I was getting worried.

Katsuki :About me .

Mitsuka :*blushing *Y-yeah.

Izuku :Okay let's go .

Then they entered and did the written exams and went to where they were explaining the practical exams.

While they were explaining, some four eyes dude started ranting.

Four eyes :I'm Tenya Iida from Somei private high school ,you said there were three robots but we see four here, this kind of error should be a disgrace to U.A. And you there *pointing at Izuku *you aren't paying attention but just mumbling to yourself, do you even want to become a hero?

Mitsuka :Oh no.

Nejire :Izuku, calm down .

Katsuki :Yeah chill dude.

Izuku :Actually, I'm trying to think of a strategy for the practical exams and I'll still be doing that if you didn't interrupted me Mr flag stuck up my ass . And about the robots if you hadn't interrupted, he would have gotten to that part by now.

The four eyes guy then sat back on his seat.
The rest goes as in the anime.

Izuku was preparing outside the exam gate he then saw Mitsuka getting nervous and decided to go and help her out until the same four eyes guy stopped him.

Iida :As you can see ,that girl is getting ready and I don't want you to distract her.

Izuku :Actually, that's my sister and I wanted to wish her good luck .

Iida :Oh if that's the case then I'm very sorry .

Izuku then went behind Mitsuka and gave her a kiss on her cheek.

Izuku :Good luck Snow.

Mitsuka :Good luck Izu.

Present Mic :START!!!!

Izuku and Mitsuka dashed in but everyone was shocked.

Present Mic :WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR, YOU THINK VILLAINS WILL GIVE YOU A HEADSTART?!?!?!

Izuku and Mitsuka kept destroying more and more robots.

In the viewing office.

??? :We have very capable students this year.

The dog, mouse, bear hybrid said.

??? :But we have to see if they can rise to the challenge.

A blonde skinny man said before pushing a button.

Then suddenly the ground started to rumble and a two story tall zero pointer was moving towards the candidates but they all ran in fear but Izuku and Mitsuka saw a round face, brown haired girl trapped under some robot parts about to be crushed by the zero pointer and before they could think, Mitsuka was already pushing it away as Izuku jumped into the air and then......

Izuku :CALASMITIC CLASH!!!!!

Izuku's arm was filled with lightning as he hit the robot and it scattered into different places but Izuku sustained a broken arm but as he was falling down he was slapped by the round face girl and he started to float then she put her finger tips together and....

Round face :Release.

Then he landed back on the ground.

Present Mic :TIME'S UP!!!

Then an old lady came and kissed Izuku on his forehead and his bones were as good as new.

Izuku :Owww ,that was painful.

Mitsuka :You baka, I told you not to use that move but you don't ever listen to me.

Izuku :C'mon Snow ,Okay I'm sorry.

Mitsuka :Apology accepted.

Then they all went home waiting for the results to come in .

Peace out ✌✌✌