Prologue

Will's PoV

I was walking down one of the long corridors. I was going to see Nikki since she left abruptly during the ball. I didn't know what she meant when she said goodbye. Maybe she was going to be spending time with her family? Or going into town? Or maybe just going to sleep? Hopefully, it's that last one. I saw Nikki run down the hall right in front of me. "Nico, wait!" I ran after her. She was holding a candle. She dropped it, and her dress caught fire. She didn't notice somehow and kept running. I grabbed her wrist and quickly stomped on her dress.

"Nikki! Your dress was on fire! Why are you running?"

She looked at me in shock, it was then that I noticed she had a satchel.

"I- I have to go." She started to run off. I reached out to grab her shoulder but ended up tangling my hand in her hair. She didn't stop and kept running. I felt something in my hand. A wig?

Hello! Seems like you made it this far into the story, I hope you like it. I would like to thank, @WingsOfFireIsAwesome for the amazing cover and @SofiaIsObsessed for the story idea. (so sorry it took so long) And I would like to thank @Lilliana_Emma_Valdez (Me little sister) for this chapter/prologue and the name. Sorry if this story is crappy but I'm a crappy writer. There will be slow updates on this because I have two other stories that I need to write. If you want to see anything in this story, put it down in the comments I'll most likely put it in. Stay safe, stay healthy, but most importantly, keep on keepin' odd everybody.

-Rj