chapter 6

I can hear crunching And groans for a second then it all goes quiet. Raven still has his hand covering my face but I'm not sure why. Son he pulls me up and pulls me away the whole time making sure a can't see. I have been with lee and Clem for a long time and I have never realized how smart raven an Goldie are compared to other zombies.

I can hear Goldie groaning at raven I think. Soon I'm pushed to the floor and can see. I'm in a dark shed I think. Great I hate sheds. I turn to look at raven and Goldie who are staring at each other growling. Soon Goldie looks at me and groans and has what I can only guess is a sad and distraught look on his face.

He walks in front of me and gets on his knees so we are eye level then pins me down.

Aw fuck please don't kill me!

Goldie leans close to my neck and just like before begins sucking on my neck nibbling from time to time but unlike before he does it a lot longer and harder.

He was sad because the hickey from before was gone!?

Soon raven pulled him off and started on the other side of my neck sucking roughly and angrily

Seems raven is mad it's gone. But I can't control it!

Soon he pulls of and holds me close to him and lays me and him on our sides as Goldie codes the shed door and leaves.

Guess I'm back where I started