chapter 8

Y/n POV

I wandered into the woods going to find Clem or some one to help me. Eventually I found blood on a rock leading into a clearing. In this clearing was a big house. I couldn't just knock on the house so I sat outside and waited for morning.

Soon I hear yelling and people fighting

"She can't stay here!! What if she's working for carver?!"

I peak behind the rock that I'm hiding behind and see a back woman yelling at a man in a red flannel and a guy with a yellow or maybe it's orange I don't know but it's a sweat jacket"please Rebecca she's a little girl! And she lost her group!"

"I don't care we have lost people too!! Don't start talking like we all haven't luke!"

I make my way out of behind the rock"umm hello?" I see the black woman hid behind the man with the red flannel and this luke take out a gun making my throw my hands up!

"Who the fuck are you!?"the woman yells what an annoying voice"I'm looking for my friend clem?" I see likes face light up" are you y/n?" I nod my head and the man in the flannel brings me inside as the black woman behind me screams " REALLY?!"

---

I'm so sorry for not updating I've been so busy with moving and traveling not only that typing in the phone can me annoying