In Which She Looses Control

In which she looses Control

************************************************************************

"Celine, please, don't let them find me...!" I pleaded as I drape the blankets over myself, covering the world from my distress. Celine huffs, I giggle internally, our roles reversed.

"Girl, stop being so dramatic and strut yourself up, it's a charity party not an apocalyptic ball..."

"It feels like it, and don't forget is a welcome party for the jerk..."

I heard the evil laughter that came from my left side, I tried to grab the blanket tighter but Celine was quicker, pulling the blankets away from me.

Darn it, I was getting cozy.

"I'm going to have so much fun dressing you up!"

Celine says in a singy song voice as I snort, and move away my hand so my eyes adjust to the room's light as Celine clicked her tongue annoyed.

"Come on, An, remember that we need reference for our creative class and what will be going on tonight will be good for ideas..."

Celine waggers, her baby blues looking at me with puppy dog eyes, I try to hold back my laughter but fail, slapping the mattress repeatedly because I could.

"Celine, now you want to reverse our situation, ok ok you got me, but can't you go with me as well?..."

I plead, mimicking her puppy dog expression, she turns her head away just in time, darn it. Her intuition is too good.

"I don't think that might work on me, my little sister fails everytime."

She mutters as I stand up, giving up on my attempt to persuade Celine, walking toward my closet and sighing. Celine hand grabs my shoulder and pulls me away from the double mirrors.

"Go grab us some snacks, I'll surf my way into your closet to find the right dress. Come on, 2 hours left for tonight... you wouldn't want to disappoint your parents."

I flinch right there, as her hand moves away, I groan and turn around, closing my eyes for a second. For such a short time, she has figured all the points my heart could weaken but she was right, I shouldn't be so selfish and let such a childish behavior rule my world... I should let that to the jerk who lived a hallway away and now must be getting ready for his night to shine.

I reach for my back pocket of my short jeans and frown, walking out of my room and turning left to go downstairs. Weird...

Where is my phone?

I ask myself, still frowning, let's see... crap! Jared was the one who snatched my phone away from me. I take another left absentmindedly, the smell of rain and soft wood surrounded the room, I snap back, my eyes not believing the sight in front of me.

William must not have noticed my intrusion as he was toweling his dark hair with a towel, humming a song I couldn't point out. My face must have been more than 2 shades of red.

"This can't be happening..."

I cover my mouth a fraction of a second later, my mind registered that I didn't say that on my head. Shit, he tenses and turns around, those sweet slim muscles calling for attention, I took a step back, wanting desperately for my legs to work.

Damn it body why do you betray me?!

He walks toward me, a towel on his hand as droplets fell on his chiseled chest. Another towel covering down south, those same drips of water sliding down the v of his hips, I gulped audibly following the little tears of temptation.