Of Bullies and Beautiful Boys

Chloe huffed as her eyes scanned the open court of the campus, searching for the familiar redhead. But Sabrina was nowhere to be seen.

"She is going to pay for making me wait." Chloe grumbled as she continued to look. Catching a glimpse of red, she narrowed her eyes to study the figure. It was clear that it wasn't Sabrina—too red and too tall, but her eyes remained glued to the stranger.

He was a bit too lanky for her taste, but she had to admit he had an attractive face. She wasn't quite sure how she felt about ponytails on guys, but the redness complimented the color of his eyes nicely. There was something that was nagging her though—something familiar.

Her eyes trailed along as he walked, slowly coming closer to her. When he was a couple of meters away, it finally dawned on her. She quickly turned away and folded her arms, heat spreading furiously across her cheeks. Her stomach churned with embarrassment. To think that the guy she was checking out was the boy she used to bully in collège.

She anxiously waited for him to walk by and she caught a glimpse of his grey jacket pass her. She was ready to sigh in relief when he stopped and turned towards her.

"Chloe?" She heard him ask.

She simply humphed, cheeks still burning and intent on ignoring him. Sabrina was going to have to meet her from now on because hell would have to freeze over before she gave Nathaniel Kurtzberg the time of day.

"Chloe Bourgeois?" He tried again.

She couldn't stop her eyes from rolling over and taking a peek at him.

Damn it. He was pretty.