The Girl Who Wanted To Get Kidnapped

“Selena! Wake Up,, Sweetie!” Mum Yelled. Urghh I Hate School. I Hate To Wake Up At 6 In The Morning and have to put my uniform on. Lets See,, How About A White Shirt And Navy Blue Trousers? Yeeh I Quickly Got Changed And Ran Down The Stairs.

“Mum,, Are You going to give me a ride to school today?” I asked whilst i was pouring in my cereal. Mum Replied No.

“Sorry,, Darling. I have to go to work early. Love Yuu” She grabbed her keys and phone and ran out the door. Great Its going to take me 2hours to walk to school and its December Dark and Cold.

I Finished my cereal, and ran out of the house.  Check If i had my Mobile phone and if i locked my house. I Looked at my watch and the time said.. 7.00!

Crap! I Only have 1 hour to get to school. So I Ran Until I got to the traffic lights. My legs were aching so i took a shortcut through a small back street. My mum told  me never to go this way, But i do anyway. Okay, Now I Only have.. 20 minutes to get to school. I’ll Be Late!

Just When  i was  almost through the street where it was connected to the main street to the school, A car pulled up. This Will be the second time! The first time a man asked for directions, now a different person wants directions.

Well, our mums always said never speak to strangers, But they all looked desperate.

I was only nine when the man asked for directions to the nearest petrol station. I walked up to the man but now this time its different.

“Look I’m sorry but I’m almost late for school!” I Said. I saw the man get out the car..