╰☆☆ ά𝓊𝕥𝓱𝐨ŕ'ѕ 𝒩Ø𝓉ᗴ ☆☆╮

Hello and welcome to my poetry book! This a relatively new genre for me, so I'd be grateful for any advice I can get!

The inspiration for this book comes from many experiences, some from my life, some from what I see in others. There are two parts of this book: Fallen Crests and Rising Suns.

A crest is something that is of high prominence. In this context, I'm using it to refer to the moon. The idea behind "Fallen Crests" is that when there is no moon at night, we are left in darkness. The poems published in this part will be reflective of all of life's hardships and disappointments, when there seems to be no more light left in our lives.

The idea of "Rising Suns" is based on the bright times in life. The days when things are going well, when we are happy. The poems in this section will be focused on the successes and joys that life brings.

I paired the two together because I want it to be a reminder that no matter how many crests fall, there is a rising sun. Additionally, the moon isn't as bright as the sun. So the happiness in our lives can overshadow the trials that come our way.

So whether your day is good or bad, whether times are carefree or difficult, there is a poem here for you. Most of the poetry I write is symbolic/ metaphorical, comparing life to nature, so I the main ideas of my poems will be in the titles.

I hope you enjoy these rhymes that I've come up with!

I send a warm thank you to spacelattexo, who designed the beautiful cover and banners used in this book. Go check out her work in the Floret Graphics!