Where Have You Been?!

The front door opened. I turned to face it and saw Aphmau. I sprung up from my spot on the couch as the dogs ran over to greet her.

     "Where have you been?!" I ran over to her.

     "Just with a friend. Calm down," She kissed my cheek.

     "Can you please tell me before you just don't come home from work?" I crossed my arms.

     "I'm fine. Don't worry," She went towards the stairs.

     "I can't help it. I don't like the thought of you being out alone," I grabbed her stuff from her.

     "I wasn't alone. I was with my friend. Nothing bad'll happen. He'll protect me," She shrugged.

     "He?!" I stopped walking.

     "Yes, he. What's wrong?" She looked at me.

     "Are you kidding me? 'What's wrong?' What do you think is wrong?" I asked, clearly upset.

     "I don't know," She continued up the stairs.

     "You don't know? You don't tell me where you are going and expect me to stay calm when you tell me it's a guy too!" I yelled as I followed her. My eyes turned red.

     "Aaron, you are making a big deal out of literally nothing!" She yelled back.

     "If it's nothing then why are we fighting about it?" I argued.

     "Because, you can't deal with me having other friends! I don't see the problem with this!" She slammed our bedroom door in my face. I tried to open it but she locked it.

     "Open this door or I'm gonna open it the hard way!" I yelled shaking the door knob.

     "Do it! You won't!" She screamed. I kicked the door down.

     "I won't huh?" I asked. 

     "Aaron, please. Nothing is going on," Her voice had fear in it. It gave me a pit in my stomach. 

     I think I'm taking this too far... I need to calm down.

     I walked over to her. Her terror growing with each step I took. I got to her and just wrapped my arms around her.

     "I'm so sorry," I gripped her. She began to cry. "Can I please meet him?" She quietly nodded. I kissed the top of her head. 

     "A-Aaron..." That was all she said.

     "I am so so sorry. I'll sleep on the couch. Please, forgive me," I tilted her head up to me.

     "No! Don't sleep downstairs. I-I want you to sleep up with me," She blushed.

     "If you say so," I brushed her hair behind her ear.

     "I'm gonna go shower," She let go of me.

     "Ok, I love you," I sighed.

     "I love you too," She walked into the bathroom. I looked to the broken down door and walked over to it. The door itself didn't break. It just came out of the hinges. I walked downstairs and grabbed a toolbox from the garage. I went up to our room and fixed the door. Aphmau walked out in a towel and saw me fixing the door.

     "H-Hey, Aaron. Thanks," She smiled.

     "Of course," I stood up and put my arms around her. She gripped onto me and I slid my hands down her back.

     "I love you so much," She leaned up and kissed my neck.

     "I love you too," I smiled down at her. She looked so good like this. She pulled me down and pulled me into a passionate kiss. 

     I love her! I'm still suspicious of her and her new friend...