Dinner Pt. 1

I sighed as I walked into the bathroom. Aphmau stood looking in the mirror and getting ready.

     "Hey, Aaron, you better start getting ready," Aphmau smiled.

     "I know. I know," I walked into my closet. 

     "Please, try and contain yourself tonight," Her voice came from the bathroom.

     "Yeah..." I groaned and picked out some clothes. I walked out and got dressed. Aphmau walked over and kissed my cheek. I smiled down at her. 

     "I love you." Her smile was the only reason I was doing this.

     "I love you too," I kissed her forehead.

     "Now, I need to finish getting ready," She walked back over to the counter where she had her makeup sprawled across the counter. 

     "You are so messy when you get ready," I laughed.

     "Oh, be quiet! I clean it up afterwards," She smiled.

     "Pfft, no. I clean up after you," I walked over to her.

     "N-Not always..." She sighed.

     "You shove it in your drawer," I said. 

     "At least it isn't everywhere!" She smiled.

     "Ok, if you say so," I smirked.

     "Hmph, I'm gonna get ready!" She dramatically flipped her hair. I laughed and went to my side of the counter. I ran my fingers through my hair a couple times to fix my hair. 

     Good enough... I guess. Whatever. 

     "Are you going to try and assert your dominance over my new friend?" Aphmau's giggle made me smile.

     "Maybe," I smirked at her. She smiled and finished doing her makeup. She walked to her closet and I walked out of the bathroom. I went down to the living room. I sat on the couch, the dogs quickly jumping up into my lap. I pet them and turned on something random on the tv. 

     I heard her soft footsteps coming down the stairs. 

     "I'm ready," Her sweet voice rang in my ears. I turned and saw the angel which is my lovely fiancée.

     "You look pretty, Babe," I walked over and kissed her

     "Thanks, I decided to wear something a little more casual," She smiled. 

     "Well, you look gorgeous," I smiled.

     "Thank you," She kissed my cheek and walked over to grab her shoes. I grabbed my keys, wallet, and phone.

     "Are you ready to go?" I asked.

     "Yep, come on," She grabbed my hand. 

     We arrived at the restaurant and a guy walked over to us. I sighed and she squeezed my hand before letting go.

     "Hey, Kai. I'm glad you made it." She hugged him and he looked at me as they hugged. He was a Meif~wa and had orange hair and eyes. They let go and Aphmau grabbed my hand again. "This is my boyf- fiancé." 

     "Still not used to calling me that?" I smiled down at her. She rolled her eyes. "Nice to meet you." I shook his hand.

     "You too. I'm Kai," He said. I forced a smile. 

     "We should sit down," Aphmau said. I nodded. We got a table and all sat down. I sat next to Aphmau with Kai across from us. I took a deep breath.

     You are doing this for her. You are doing this for her. You. Are. Doing. This. For. Her.