AUTHOR'S NOTE

you've successfully made it to the end, anela! if you're still here and reading this, i would like to send my deepest gratitude to you. thank you for taking the time to read my work—although i wouldn't exactly call it a masterpiece yet, still, thank you for being with me through, yet again, another journey.

writing this definitely made me relate so much on a personal level. as a teen myself who has experienced falling in love multiple times to people online, it never really ended well which is why i always tell my friends to stop before they'd eventually find themselves crying and being left alone which pains me a lot. 

i'll only say a few words out of many lessons i think you'd find here. listen to the opinions of those around you instead of continuously closing your ears to something worth listening.

i would also like to apologize for the curse words and inappropriate jokes/behavior of some of the characters. i will still revise this and take out unnecessary curses, but bare in mind that there will obviously still be bad words, but that only means it is needed for the story and character (to express their emotions) and it doesn't mean that i am encouraging my readers on doing it.

if you've learned or realized something from this book, that's all that would matter to me. thank you for your time. i love you.

to my aquareums & ngetlogs, thank you :) you guys were always the first ones to check my updates and comment on all of the chapters. you'd often remind me at 7 in the evening to update when i'd forget every single time. thank you for being with me through this <3

to hale, thank you for being my strength. thank you for listening. thank you for merely existing. thank you for being there. i'm glad to be your ate eli and i'm happy i got to meet you through my books. even if you're the only person who can learn something from this because i know what you've been through, i'd be satisfied with that already. you know i'm always here for you. i love you so much.

to him, who has inspired me in writing this. thank you :)

— angelika