part-17

Ms. K

Ms. K  call him many time but he didn't pick up her call she thinks maybe he was busy......

Then she fall asleep.

Next day

She  get up and look at her phone that park's call has come or not.......

But he didn't call her since yesterday  she feel sad and she thought that what wrong with  park....

Then she go to her office and do her work and she  see her phone in  middle of her work.

When her work is finished then she leave to home, think again and call him then same thing happened he didn't pick up the call..... She get disappointed.

She take a taxi and go home...

After 10 days later

Untill  now jimin didn't call her.....

Ms. K come from her job and sit on sofa and rest there , her phone is on table she think how I contact to park then she remember that he is on tik tok app then she quickly  take her phone on her  hand, download app, start searching park seo joon then she saw oh there are too many park seo joon on tik tok app what should I do.

Then suddenly a voice came near to her ear what are you doing ms. K..

She get scared and drop her phone and saw it's park ,she hug him and start crying where were you park from last 10 days how much I miss you and  even you didn't pick up my call...........

Jimin

Ms. K calm down I am here now , I am sorry Ms. K I have so much work at my office sorry Ms. K.....

She calmed down and reply it's ok I'm get scared is that anything wrong  happened to you....

Jimin - oh thank you ms. K for  worried  about me . ...

Jimin says Ms. K listen I want to tell you something important can you sit here ..

Ms. K - ya sure tell me..

Jimin - Ms. K your dream to go in concert is now coming true soon....

Ms. K - Really ? but how and when ????

Jimin - there is an concert in Korea 🇰🇷 you can go there and complete your last dream...

So that is the reason he didn't pick her call he is busy in concert rehearsal

Ms. K - omg I can't believe that my dream to go in concert is finally getting complete , park you are an angel for me.......

Jimin - ok ok  did you eat anything???or should I cook for you...

Ms. K - no park I am not hungry ....

Jimin - ok Ms. K....

Ms. K - I have to save my money to buy concert ticket of BTS  , I am so excited for this concert .....

Jimin - ya I'm also...

Ms. K - jimin I'm coming to attend BTS concert .

Jimin - smiling ....

Jimin - you can carry on I have to go home see you then..

Ms. K - wait a second first you promise me that you always have to pick  my calls  and we both are going together in BTS concert....

Jimin - Ms. K I'm very busy , this days in my work so I can't able to attend the concert....

Ms. K - No park now you have to come with me.

Jimin - next time  promise, I am sorry Ms. K .

Ms. K - hey don't be sorry, ok you go home and take rest you came to  meet me today in your busy schedule this  is enough for me.....

Jimin - ok bye

Ms. K - bye

The day of BTS 💜 concert

Ms. K wake up earlier and eat her breakfast and pack her lunch to  and take a taxi go for the concert ....

She go  there and see a huge stadium and other side many poster of BTS members were holding.. And so many people have come to attain the concert....

She is a queue then after 3-4 hours she get her ticket and go to sit on her place she get ticket near to the stage to see BTS clearly...

She cheer for BTS and she message park that I am in  BTS concert..

Jimin - he see her msg and excited oh finally she come on time... Jimin reply her the performance will start soon ... 

Ms. K reply ok..

Jimin - enjoy 😊😊.....

Ms. K - ok park.

Then after one and a half hour.....

Performance starts and they all cheer up for them ,the member of BTS  perform solo one by one when jimin solo performance come Ms. K shout loudly jimin jimin while jimin dance . . .

Jimin find Ms. K while dancing he saw her in crowd and see that she cheer for me jimin jimin ,,,,,.....

Then he perform  his best and he went back to the green room for the group performance...

Then all members come on stage all army cheer for them BTS bts 💜💜💜💜.......

While performance of BTS Ms. K cheering while cheering she got her leg hurt by someone in crowd jimin saw that and want to come there but he was performing on stage so he can't go there.....

Jimin goes near the crowd were Ms. K cheering for him and he act cute for army and specially for Ms. K to make her happy......... She cheer jiminnnn......... He make a heart with hand for  Ms. K  get  shocked it's dream or what ....

Jimin give me heart omg!!!!!!

After finish the concert they all go to home....
And ms. K also go to home her leg was get hurt she can't move properly after 2 hour jimin come to ms. K house..

Jimin came and says how's your leg  now it's hurting you....

Ms. K -no park it's ok now I spray on it ,

Jimin - ok

Ms. K -but  how did you know that I am got hurt....

Jimin - when I come to your house I saw there was  pain spray on table so I realise that you got hurt.

Ms. K - but how could you know that I got  my leg hurt.

Jimin - I know because you went to  BTS concert and not get hurt it's impossible.

Ms. K - ohh that's true.. But park you look too tired and weak are you ok

Jimin - ya I am fine I have lot of work that's why I am look too tired. 

Ms. K - ohh park you know what jimin  show me heart with his hand ....

Jimin - really wow!! lucky you..

Ms. K - that's right park it possible only because of you, park I want to give a treat to you for  this can you come to my home for dinner...

Jimin - ya sure what did you cook for me...

Ms. K - it's a surprise for you and you have to come in nice clothes please...

Jimin - ok ok...

Jimin - then see you tomorrow

Ms. K - ya but you have to take care to your own ohk  then see you tomorrow ......

All dream of Ms. K  is completed
Now what next happen in book

Read next part it's going more interesting because Ms. K  have to meet the real jimin.....

How and when  ????

All answer were in next part

Thank you