Licht x Fem!Reader ☽

This is for my girlies in the Moon ☽ server <3

☽☽☽

"Miss Manager!" you turn your head to see Nine running directly towards you, it was very unusual of Nine to lose his calm composure. He stopped around a metre away, a red flush on his face.

"Nine, are you ok?" a wave of worry fell over Nine's face. He looked behind him then back at you.

"I was told not to inform you but... Sian and Licht are bickering, again. The others said they have it under control but I do fear it will break into an unneeded altercation." Nine caught his breath and quickly snatched your wrist, dragging you to the site of confrontation.

"N-Nine! Wait! Could you go find Ethan or Youssef for this? I'm really busy and I got to report to the Nyang Lead Manager or I'm dead meat... wait I'm already dead... nevermind that! I must go, please find one of the elder reapers to deal with this!", with that, you managed to take your wrist back for yourself and you carried your bag of documents to the office.

Nine sighed and ran to find someone who could help the situation.

"I'm exhausted... Nyang Leader had me running all day!" you spoke to yourself as you stretched your arms, you wondered into the massive kitchen contained in the 14th division HQ, checking for something to snack on before your stomach eats itself.

You open the fridge to find not much there, a box with Cyrille's name written on it and a few half empty containers and cartons. In the end up you grabbed a bottle of water and box of blueberries. You back up to close the fridge to bump into another person.

"Sorry!" You yelp as you turn with items in hand.

"It's alright, darling~" you look up to Licht to see his left eye bruised and swollen, a gash on his chin but a smile still on his face.

"Oh my goodness, Licht! Are you ok? Go sit down over there I'll get you an ice pack!" You place your 'dinner' on the counter and rush to the freezer to get an ice pack for the poor guy. You run back to see him looking at his bandaged hand. You walk up to him while wrapping the pack in a tea towel, as soon as you reach him, you place it by his eye. However this causes him to look directly at you, you feel your cheeks getting warmer with embarrassment. "This is my fault... Nine came to get me but I worried about the paperwork more than my team... I'm so sorry... I-"

"Don't be sorry, darling~ these things happen. I'm just unlucky that I was against Sian, especially when I rely more on my gun than physical strength and I'm not going to shoot him, am I now?~" you let out a slight giggle which in a chain reaction causes a small chuckle from the man before you. "Darling, you don't have to cry~"

You used your free hand to touch you cheek, you come to the realisation you were crying. You felt awful that this entire situation could have been avoided if you had gone with Nine, the guilt must have subconsciously been building in order for tears to fall. You were so lost in thought, you didn't realise the larger hand approaching your face until it came into contact. Licht's bandaged hand brushed your cheek as his fingers swept the water released by your eyes.

You smiled at the sweet gesture and once again locked eyes with his stunning chestnut hues.

"Look at me for any longer and you may end up falling for me~" you laughed and look over at your food. You felt your hand holding the pack be engulfed by the warmth of Licht's hand. "I'll take the pack now, I don't want your beautiful hands being damaged because of me~" you slowly released your grip on the pack and let him now hold it to his less swollen eye.

"O-oh, I'll take my leave then if you've got everything under control then..." you reach for your water and blueberries, to be stopped by a hand on your waist.