🔥 f i f t e e n

"Panchali hold it tightly

"Panchali hold it tightly. And then pull the string tightly towards u. Pull it till Ur beautiful ears." Arjuna wispered in her ears.
Arjuna hold the hands of Panchali and moved it towards the string of bow. Arjuna was standing just beside her, teaching her the archery that she awaited to learn. And accompanied her in pulling the string.
"Ji Arya."
Arjuna whispered near her ears, "and then release it........"

Draupadi released it. It moved straight, and hit a mango. The mango fell.

Draupadi turned to arjuna and said with excitement "Arya, I want that mango."
Arjuna smiled and went towards the tree to get that fruit for his love.

"Lo panchali...." He gave the perfectly ripen, orange-yellow mango to panchali. Panchali without hesitating took it and touched it through her dulcet lips. The juice of that heavenly sweet fruit covered her lips. Arjuna was staring at Draupadi eating mango. Draupadi caught him staring and stopped eating. "Arya........" She moved her hand with that mango.... Towards Arjun's lips.
Arjuna with a smile hold her fist and took a bite from that fruit. And then he took her fist towards his lips.... Her grip loosened.... And the mango fell. He bend to kiss.......

"Rajkumar........" a guard came.
Arjuna bite his lower lip. Draupadi laughed... And turned with an embarassing face.

Arjuna with disappointment asked, "kaho....."

"Rajkumar! Maharaj has called both you to the hall."

Draupadi saw Arjuna with curiosity. They both moved towards the palace.

Everyone including Mata Kunti, Pandu Putra, Maharaj Drupad along with Vasudev Krishn were sitting there.

"Pranipat Vasudev!" Arjun took a sigh of relief on seeing Vasudev. Vasudev and went to Hastinapur, to convince them about this marriage.

"Pranipat Govind" Draupadi greeted and bowed before everyone.

"Pranipat! Ab taiyaar ho jao sakhi...... Apne sasural jaane ke liye."

Draupadi went near Yudhisthira. And asked Govind, "What??"

Yudhisthira replied, "Haan priye! Kakashree has accepted our marriage. Pitamah is eager to see us."

Arjun interrupted, "What about duryodhan, Madhav?"

"He has to agree......." Krishn said while looking towards Draupadi.
Arjuna followed Krishna's sight and asked ,"what happened panchali?"

"Kuch nhi Arya..... Bas man ashant he."
Draupad stood and caressed her hairs, "ab man ashant kyon putri? Everything is going to be good."

"Sakhi, please open up your thoughts."

"Duryodhan's words are ringing in my ear. How could you..............." Her voice was shivering, she stopped midway.
Krishn came to her with a glass of water.

"Toh Panchal Naresh ki putri, Kuru Kul Vadhu Ko Duryodhan se bhay he...." He laughed.

Panchali's brows raised, she said a loud voice, "Yajnaseni Ko kisise bhay nhi...... Par Agni Ko bhi jal ke samne bhujhna hota he. Ek mazboot ped Ko bhale hi Aandhi na Tod ske..... Par uski Jadon Ko kamzoor avashay Bana deti he govind."

"Correct (while seeing Yudhisthira), but a woman who is the wife of DharmaRaj, do u think she needs to have fear from any adharma."

"Haan panchali....... we are here for Ur safety"

"Baat rakhsan ki nhi he Arya... Baat samarpan ki he. Even if u are dharmaraj u couldn't stop Adharma in disuise. Coz for u it's dharma."

"Panchali......"

Draupadi interrupted and continued, "I don't have any greed for neither the kingdom, nor the crown. I'll live happily even in forest with you. But it's not acceptable to me to accept anyone's sympathy. When we r not wrong, We shouldn't bow before anyone."

"U r right panchali, u want that we shouldn't ask for sorry to Kakashree for our marriage with u. Isn't it?"

"Hmmmmm"

Krishna said, "although Maharaj Dhritarashtra have agreed for this.... But being their nephews they have to be sorry panchali." He was testing her.

"There is a margin between blood relations and self respect govind. Have we done something wrong?? Some might think that being a daughter of fire, going through fire is just a play for me. But no, it's not like that.... I'm also composed of flesh and blood not fire. Our penance can't go in vain, by accepting that we have done adharma." Her eyes were teary but her voice was not shivering..... Her voice had that confidence and eyes that fire, that u queen should have.

Yudhisthira came to her and hugged her. "Chinta na karo panchali! Na hi duryodhan se aur na hi Kakashree se hum kshama mangege. Mangenge toh Keval adhikar." He wiped her tears.

"Par agar Adhikar na mile toh........ " A father asked.

Krsihna wrapped his hands around his chest and signed Yudhisthira to answer. Yudhisthira was about to say ..... But Drupad interrupted and said, "Panchal ke dwar sadev khule hein tumhare liye putra."

*********

Sorry for this late update guys.
How's the update.
Do like and comment ♥️♥️