CHAPTER 1: TAKE YOU HOME

Mommy tell Eve to let me watch the movie in peace my five year old son shouted from the living room. Sindy leave your brother alone plz I said while my gorgeous husband walked in and kissed me on my cheeks. Sindy walked into the kitchen and said daddy tell Desandre to let me watch the TV please because what he is watching is stupid.

I smiled at my daughter and my best friend said princess go in your parents room and watch the TV in there ok. Yes aunty E she said . While she kissed her father on his lips and said oh morning Dad and head to my room.

Turning to Sanjay I asked what are we gonna do with the twins. I don't know am I don't know hesaid while laughing at his little baby girl

Oh hey there you must be wondering how I got to this point. Well let's start at the begining shall we:

It was twelve in the night
I was coming from a party
Feeling tired I took the short cut home
The road was dark and wet because it was raining
I felt like someone was behind me
Looking back I saw no one
Turning around there in front of me was the cutest man I've ever seen
His eyes were like the ocean, his body was built and his hair was brown and combed neatly
W-who are you I asked........

My alarm went off and I woke up. My name is Sinthyha Maria Rose I'm a teenage vampire, my parents die when I was nine years old, so I e been living with my mother bestest friend Anne and her son Chase. They are both humans.

ever since I've turned 18 I've been having the same dream over and over again and every time he was about to tell me who he was something always wake me up. It's wired but a part of me feels like we belong together.

Sin it's time for breakfast mom said from down stairs. Getting out of bed I went in my bathroom to brush my teeth. Heading downstairs the scent of bacon hit my my face. Sitting down around the small island in the kitchen I said good morning while Chase played with my hair. It was light brown and was back length.

While eating mom asked what are you going to do this summer before you head off to college?. I dont really know I said but I'm going to the mall today to buy up somethings that I need to carry to collage tho. Ok she said need any money?. No I have enough to get what I want

After eating I went to my room and took a shower. Going into my closet I took out a white blouse that said "GO F**K YOURSELF" with a middle finger emoji and black rip jeans with black and white Jordans. Putting them on I took up my iPhone and head down stairs. Telling my family good bye I headed to the mall.

In case you're wondering I don't have any friends because everyone here is human and I eat humans for lunch 😀

In a letter my mother left me she said there is a place on Earth where people like me live and no human can ever get there unless they were brought there by a vampire because it's enchanted.

I've never tried to find it tho because I was comfortable living with Anne and Chase.

I finally reached the mall after walking for about 40 mins. I headed over to the Victoria secret store to get myself some new underwears and perfume to bring to college.

After three hours of shopping I headed home. I decided to take a short cut home because I never wanted to walk 40 mins with the amount of bag I had in my hands. Walking in the alley for some reason the atmosphere changed and I felt wired like something was about to happen. Ping taking out my phone I saw a message from Chase telling me to bring back something for him to eat. Laughing at what my little brother texted me I answered and said I bought tacos for you ok.

After putting my phone back in my pocket I looked up and there in front of me stood two men that I must say was HOOT AS HELL but not as HOT as the guy in my dreams. One had blonde hair and built body with forest green eyes and the other had blonde hair with red ends and forest green eyes. It was obvious that they were both related and looked around my age if not older.

I could tell they were vampires so I tried to get away from them by using my speed. The one with the red end caught me from behind and harshly said DONT TAKE ANOTHER STEP.

Derrick stop trying to scare the poor girl the one that was obviously bigger said. Fine the one that was holding me said while letting me go. I'm sorry Derrick said. Ok I said freaking out of my mind about what they are gonna do to me

We are prepared to fight any time my conscience said.

Hello my name is Jamie and this is my little brother Derrick as you might have heard sorry for him being so harsh he was just trying to scare you like he always do.

Well it worked I said while my hand started to shake a little because I was getting nervous.

You must be wondering why we are here it's very simple we are here to take you home......

THANKS FOR READING MU NEW BOOK GUYS
HOPE YOU ALL LIKE IT
TO EVERYONE OUT THERE I WANT YOU TO TRY OUT TWO BOOKS WRITTEN BY MY FRIENDS " FIGHTBACK AND VAMPIRE ACADEMY"
THEY ARE PRETTY AWESOME 😁😍😘😚
UNTILL NEXT UPDATE SEE YOU
ALSO FEEL FREE TO ASK ME ANY QUESTION YOU WANT
PLZ VOTE AND IF YOU WANT COMMENT
XOXXOXO
😘😍