CHAPTER 3: MEETING THE MAN OF MY DREAM

Where is Sanjay? Jamie asked Eva

He is at his fav spot in the forest around the back he should be back any minute now Bebe Eva said. Same time someone opened the door and stepped in. Turning my attention to the door THERE HE WAS THE MAN FROM MY DREAMSSS............

Looking straight into his eyes everything around me disappeared and all I wanted to do was kiss him for some reason.

Sin to earth Eva said snapping her fingers in front of my face taking me out of my trance.

This is my best friend Sanjay and this is the gorgeous Sinthyha Jamie said. The man approached me and said nice to meet you while he kissed the back of my hands. The touch of his lips on my skin made my heart started racing. Trying to compose myself I said N-nice to meet you too while catching my breath.

He let go of my hand and took Jamie into the kitchen.

Why did he look at Jamie like he was going to kill him I asked Eva. Because he didn't know you were coming oh I said while me and Eva ease dropped an their conversation.....

SANJAY P.O.V

it was twelve in the night
I was coming from a human party
To go back to my world I was waiting in an ally for my best friend to come and pick me up
The road was dark and wet because it was raining
A girl was walking in that same ally and I could tell she was not human
She was so beautiful
She sensed me behind her so I quickly moved
When she turned around I was in front of her
She took a minute looking at me
Her eyes were aqua colour with a little more green than blue
And her hair was in a neat bun
When she finally finished taking me in she asked
W-who are you.......

I woke up this morning feeling happy like every morning since I've started having the same dream every time from January the first, but everytime I'm about to tell her who I am I always wake up.

For some reason I feel like we belong together. Heading down stairs I only saw E around the island in the kitchen.

Where or Ricky and J? I asked her. I don't know they left this morning to go deal with something she said. Okay I said as I sat down and ate the breakfast she prepared. After breakfast I showered and put on a blues shirt and a Black shorts and head down stairs.

Me and E spent the rest of the day watching movies and talking about funny thing that as happened in the past. She always keep me happy when I'm around her.

It was the next morning. When I woke up there was blood all over my sheet. Looking on the ground the scene of what happened last night came flashing back. I got up and cleaned my room and went down stairs to prepare breakfast.

While preparing breakfast E came down stairs looking a little sad. What's wrong? I asked her. J is not back yet she said. What!? Really!? Wonder what type of business he is taking care of.

After breakfast I showered and put on a white t-shirt that showed of my packs and a Black rip jeans with a black and white converse. Heading down stairs I told E that I was going around the back where the forest is.

After visiting my fav spot I headed back of to the house. Reaching the front of the house I saw J's car parked outside the gates. Opening the front there she was the girl from my dreams. She was looking straight in my eyes.

Her hair was in a bun and she had on a blouse that said GO F**K YOURSELF with a middle finger emoji and a rip jeans with Jordans. Just like in my dreams she was so beautiful.

Getting me out of my thoughts I heard J said this is my best friend Sanjay and this is the gorgeous Sinthyha. Walking over to her I said nice to meet you while I kissed her hand. The feeling of her hand in mine made me feel at peace. I heard her heart beat quicken when I kissed her hand and that made me smile to know I have such an effect on her. N-nce to meet you too she said while trying to catch her breath.

Letting go of her hands I walked over to my best friend and took him in the kitchen to have a little chat.

SINTHYHA P.O.V

Me and Eva sat in the living room listening to the boys convo

S: how could you bring her here
J: because I see how dreaming about her make you happy
S: I don't want her to see me when im angry
J: she can help you San and you know it
S: suppose I hurt her dude
J: I know you won't, see just by talking about her you are happy

Fuck you man he said while him and Jamie walked back in the living room. Me and Eva pretended that we were talking bout girl stuff.

Babe I have a present for you for being away for so long let me show you. A huge smile came on Eva's face and she said yeah I like presents like a little baby. She hugged me goodbye and they walked off.

Laughing at how childish she was I saw Sanjay stretched out his hand for !e to hold it and said let me show you around the house my lady in a British accent with a smile that showed off his dimples. Smiling I said ok.......

WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK SO FAR
PLZ VOTE AND COMMENT
THANKS FOR READING
ILL SOON POST THE SECOND PART OF TUW (THE UNKNOWN WORLD)

XOXOXO
😁😍😘