CHAPTER 9: THE DATE

His smirk grew when he said bossy much. Yeah that how you like it I said laughing. You bet he said laughing too has he drove off.......

We were in the car singing our lungs out to the music that was playing on the radio till he finally came to a stop. He asked do u trust me? With a serious expression. With out any doubt or hesitation I said yes, I trust u with my whole being sanjay. Flashing me that gorgeous smile that showed off his marvellous dimples he said good then blind folded me before I could take another breathe.

He didnt say a word but I know he was smirking after I said what the fuck is happening. After a couple seconds I heard is car door open then closed. Sitting in my seat as still as possible my hand started shaking a little from me being on edge but even then, I trusted him with all my being. After what seemed like forever, I heard a car door open and felt the cool breeze on my skin and the scent of roses hit my nose and that was enough to let me loose control. I stretch out my hands and grabbed is neck and planted a deep kiss on his lips. He kissed me back. after a minute he broke away and asked what was that for. Sensing is smirk I smiled and said idk I just felt the urge to just have your lips on mine. Being away from u for even a second makes me miss u so damn much ugggghhhh. Hearing him laugh a little he led me out of his car. He directed me to where we were headed until we came to a stop. He asked if I was ready and excitedly, I said yes. Laughing he removed the thing that was over my eyes and in front of me was a restaurant called The Ambellas.

Woooow I said in amazement. I know babe he said as he turned to me and planted a short but love filled kiss. I told Uncle James to name the restaurant after u and his wife. Really, I said as tears filled my eyes a little. Wiping my tears away smirk asked whats wrong babe. Smiling I said nothings wrong no one just never did something so amazing for me before. Smiling he hugged me tightly and said hey I love u and ill do anything for you just to see that face makes every shitty thing in my life disappear. Smiling in is embrace I said cheesy much as I took in his scent. Laughing he said lets get inside we cant eat out here can we. Why not I said as he leads me inside. If u think outside looked amazing youd shoot your self after seeing inside. The place was drop dead gorgeous. Reaching the front desk there was a guy standing there. Smirks walks over to him and the guy bowed and said good evening your highness. He coolly waves off the man and said please call me sanjay when Im out of the crown. The man bowed and said as u wish sir. Please follow me your seats are right this way. Please tell me if u need anything sir or madam, they man said as he bowed again as smirks pulled out my seat. Mi lady smirks said as I sit down. Walking to his seat he turned to the man and said just tell my uncle Im here please. As u wish sir the man said and wished us a nice evening as he left.

While we were there having small talk about whos hotter Ariana or Victoria this blonde hair girl walked up to us. Wassup jay she said flashing him a big smile. He looked up and said nothing Brint just having date night with my girlfriend. A smile swept over my face as the animals in my stomach came out to play. I thought to my self that id never get use to him calling me that. The girl glanced at me for a second and then went back to flirting with my boyfriends in front of me. Twirling her hair in her hands smiling at him seductively. I mean she was just throwing her self at him. Who could blame her tho? I started to get mad and I thought he sensed it and started to end the convo with the waitress. She couldnt take a hint and rested her hands on his. My hands curled into a first while my nails digged into my skin. Just as I was about to knock the bitch senseless sanjay took her hands off his and hold mine instead. I looked at her and said dont u have a table to serve. She looked me up and down and was about to say something but smirks said be really careful of what your next words are Brint u really dont wanna upset your boss do u? with a cold look. she looked puzzled and so did I but she just bowed her head apologized and walked off.