CHAPTER 2: WELCOME HOME

You must be wondering why we are here it's very simple we are here to take you home......

WHAT THE FUCK OR YOU TALKING ABOUT TAKING ME HOME? I asked with a socked expression on my face.

Well it's really simple my best friend has been dreaming about you and I think you can help him heal from the loss of his parents because he is not talking to me and because he bottles up his feelings. Anytime someone says something to piss him off he would end up fighting them, drown himself in alcohol or come here for a late night snack, also you're a vampire living in the human world. You will bring problems to your precious Anne and Chase or maybe one day when he gets angry it may be those humans that you love so much he kills Jamie said with a serious face.

How do you know about them?

We just do Derrick says. We are sorry to just spring this on you so sudden but you need to come with us please Jamie said looking a little vunerable. How are you so sure I can help your friend I'm just a teenage girl for God sakes.

It's worth a shot Sinthyha said Derrick. No I'm not coming with you guys I'm sorry really sorry about your friend tho I said while walking off.

Jamie shouted if you don't come with us there are two vampires at your house just waiting for the word to turn your precious humans into vampires. Turning around I said noo i'll come with you just please don't turn them into a monster like me feeling my stomach twist but not in a good way.

Their expression soften a little and Derrick said don't ever call yourself a monster because you are not you were born with an incredible gift weather you notice it or not ok.

How is it a gift when we have to drink humans blood to survive daily? I asked a little too harsh. Can I at least tell them good bye?

Sure what kind of persons would we be if we didn't let you say goodbye jamie said smiling. And we started walking towards my house. You need help with those Derrick asked. Sure I said handing him some of my bags.

You guys are pretty nice for kidnappers you know that right. We are not kidnappers you choose to come with us on your own free will Derrick said while he and Jamie started laughing at my expression.

Reaching home I head in the house to go tell my family that I was leaving After explaining everything to Anne. I hugged both of them goodbye as tears roll down my face. I expected this sweetheart you couldn't live among us humans for all your life Anne said as she kissed my forehead.

After saying goodbye me, Jamie and Derrick head to the car that was parked outside of my yard gate and drove off. Something popped up in my head and I asked where are the other two guys that were suppose to be here? They both started laughing and Derrick said they never existed. They started laughing harder and Derrick said your expression is priceless Sin.

While heading to the vampire world they filled me in on somethings I needed to know about their best friends and also about their life. They told me that is parents have died two years ago and from that he has been pulling away from them. Jamie told me he had a wife called Eva and that she is looking forward to meeting me. I also found out that Jamie is twenty four and me and Derrick is the same age and Sanjay is twenty. So from that me and Derrick said we were twins. They also told me that he is going to be the new King of the vampire world.

I woke up to Derrick shaking me lightly telling me to get up twinze. Getting up I stretching Derrick said we are here. The car was parked in front of the most beautiful three story house I've ever seen in my life. It was painted in light colours that gave you a sense of peace ✌️.

Walking through the huge gate that was at the front of the house we walk through the yard. The yard was filled with beautiful flowers of many colors, mostly Lily's and roses. It was so breathe taking.

Whoaaa!! I shouted taking in the sight of the front yard. I know Jamie said smiling welcome to your new home. Heading inside Derrick hugged me and said he was going up to his room to get some more sleep.

I'm back Jamie shouted. Someone came running from up stairs in vampire speed straight into Jamie arms. It was his Eva. Her hair was the same color as mine but a little taller, she had full lips like me and she was very cute and had a nice shape. She gave him a kiss and said I missed you babe. He kissed her back and said I missed you more. She finally turned around and noticed me sitting on the sofa. So this is the famous Sinthyha you've been texting me about from last night she said as she sat beside me with a wide smile on her face.

She is cuter that how you described her babe. Smiling at her I said so are you. Thanks she said. I am Eva as you may know I'm J's wife and we are gonna be bestest of friends. You know how hard it is being the only girl in this house with these three idiots she said smiling.

Hey I'm not an idiot E Jamie said looking at his wife with a huge smile on his face. The love between them was evident anywhere they were I could tell.

Wish we can be like them someday my conscience said

Smiling I said can't wait

I think so too I said laughing at Jamie.

Where is Sanjay? Jamie asked Eva

He is at his fav spot in the forest around the back he should be back any minute now Bebe Eva said. Same time someone opened the door and stepped in. Turning my attention to the door THERE HE WAS THE MAN FROM MY DREAMSSS............

THANKS FOR READING MY BOOK
YOU GUYS MAKE MY DAY ALWAYS
BIGG UP TO MY FOLLOWERS AND TO MY FRIENDS ON HERE
PLZ VOTE AND COMMENTS FOR THIS BOOK IF YOU LIKE IT.
XOXOXO
😏😁😀😂😍😘