Ch.1~ Tour day

Today my whole entire grade was going to Panettle Middle school.

It's close to my house, but far away from my school. I can't wait till the seventh grade.

I know, don't you mean the sixth grade? Nope for some stupid reason it's a elementary grade.

I hate that it's an elementary grade and if I were the president of Tampa, Florida I would defiantly change it to a middle school grade.

I rode on the back of the bus and couldn't wait till I could view the school. My leg anxiously kept shaking as I looked in front of me to see if I could view the school. My friend Lauren, sitting by me, was listening to her music on her iPod, as for her, she just wanted for summer to come.

I turned my head and took a look at the music she was listening to. "Chandelier, by Sia?" I asked her.

She looked at me and smiled, she sat up, "At least I don't listen to that weird song you have for my ringtone when I call you." She addressed, she was right I listen to a lot of R and B music, then pop music.

I sighed wondering when the bus would stop and push me and Lauren forward hitting the back of the cushiony seat.

Just then, my annoying teacher, Mrs.Hockam stood up from her seat to give us directions.

"Okay, so everybody has to stay together, we will walk in a straight line down the hallway, once the tour guide tells you to touch something or go the the bathroom the person you are sitting by now is now your partner, and when you-"
Mrs.Hockam got interrupted when the bus came to a sudden stop.

She fell into her seat with a loud thud. "Hahahaha!!!" The whole bus started laughing. When I finally got off the bus I grabbed my notebook and pen to draw what I see and what I hear, mostly just write down what I heard because I'm horrible at drawing!

To tell you the truth, the only reason I can't wait to go to Middle school is because I have more privileges than last year. I can finally date, and go with my friends to any place. It felt like a dream come true. I also wanted to go because I wanted to take photography club. I liked the way I would see the photographers at some of my old dance competitions take the pictures, so why not try it out?

I walked in to the school with pride and joy to even be here.

We started walking through the cafeteria which seemed to be a million miles long.

I drew a little picture of how the cafeteria looked. It had five chairs to every table and their was a big buffet filled with cookies, chocolate cakes, pies and more. It made me really hungry.

The next stop was all of the lockers that followed the path of the different hallways. I looked at one of the lockers and wrote about how it looked. It was the school's color purple, and the locker hade a black handle the had a lock on it. I even took every little detail on how the lock looked.

When I finished I smiled I was becoming better at my drawing skills.

I turned around and noticed my class wasn't their any more. Oh No!!! I was about to start freaking out.

Oh yeah our teacher said if we see a person by the lockers to not talk to them or bother them, they probably thought when I came up to the locker I was a middle schooler.

I looked at my surroundings I was scared that I wasn't with my class, but happy to be alone like a middle schooler.

Someone will notice I'm gone and come looking for me, right? I didn't really worry about it much and just started wondering around the school like a lost puppy.