Ch.34~ Date Night With the One

"Teresa's POV"

When I heard the doorbell ring my heart began to pound.

I jump off the bed in wrinkling my close and looked at the front of my bedroom door. "Teresa!!" I heard my sister yell.

She was probably standing awkwardly and trying not to look at him. "Yeah?" I answered looking at the door as if it was my sister.

"Allison and Bre are hear to see you!" She called it loud.

My shoulder sank as a plopped myself back on my bed.

I glanced at the clock, I still have a good 20 minutes until he gets here. "Ok they come in here." I responded.

After a minute Allie walked in followed by Bre. I smiled at them. "Please tell me you're still not ready for the date and not wearing that on the date." Allie said, signaling towards my closet.

I looked down at myself. I was wearing a long sleeve "New York" sweatshirt over a simple white tank top with light white ripped skinny jean and some flaps with a strip of gold on the front.

"What's wrong with it?" I asked. "It's a date not a hangout."
But he told me to where something casual." I reminded her. She rolled her eyes. "Not so casual to wear it's too comfy!" She explain.

"I think you look nice." Bre spoke up. "I think you should wear a pretty dress!" Allie said, ignoring Bre's comment.

"A dress?!" I spat, raising my eyebrows. "It's freezing?" I told her.

She went over to my closet and pulled out a shift classic red dress with a small brown belt, a white knitted cardigan with brown biker boots and a wrap bracelet.

I looked at the outfit and then at Allie's puppy face, I just couldn't resist it. "....fine." I huffed.

I snatched the outfit out of her hand as she squealed behind me.

Once I slipped on the outfit I walked out to show them. Allie started to squeal and jump around, her long golden locks bouncing.

"Yes, OMG you will be his princess in this." Allie marveled, i giggled at her crazy imagination.

Before I knew it I got a text from Connor saying that he would be at my house soon.

I fiddled with my hands and then switching with my hair every now and then. "Someone's getting fidgety." Bre said moving her shoulders up and down. "Yeah," agreed Allie who looked up from her phone.

"I'm just so nervous, is my makeup bad? Does my breathe smell? Is my hair out of place? Am I talking to much?-" Allie interfered, "no, no, and yes, just breathe you look hot." She said, I laughed.

Just then the doorbell rang making me jump from my spot and run downstairs.

"I got it!" I shouted to mumps who was about to open the door. I fixed my hair as I opened the door.

Connor was standing in front of me with a huge grin on his face. I smiled back, he looked really good.

He was wearing a grey v-neck with sweatpants and some grey high tops. I loved how laid back he was. He gave me purple lilacs with white roses.

"Thanks." I smiled at him. He smiled back. We just kept staring at each other until my mom asked who's at the door.

"It's Connor." I told her. She walked over to the door. "Key love." "Hello Mrs. Glaser, a flower for a beautiful women who made a beautiful daughter." He gave my mom a single red rose.

She sniffed then and sighed. "He's a keeper." She intoned. I blushed. "Have fun." She said before walking away. Just then I heard a squeal come from up stairs. "OMG!!! Literally goals!" Allie marveled.