Ch.32~ You're a Youtuber?!

"Teresa's POV"

Today at school we got out early because it was half day.

Half day is when the teachers have early meetings so we get to go home 2 hours and 45 minutes early than we usually do.

We didn't have practice today, although Carter wants use to go to the track after school, but I told her I had to be somewhere else, home.

When I reached the front of my house I looked at the car less driveway and sighed. I wasn't expecting them to be home, since I got out of school so early, but it would be nice to see my mom before I go to bed.

When I get inside I put my backpack by the coatracks and started changing clothes. I put on some fluffy pajama bottoms and a plan black racer back.

I went down stairs to the kitchen to get something to eat. I grabbed a container of fresh broccoli, open them, and pour them into a small pot. I gather some ingredients for some grits: quick grits, salt, pepper and some butter. By the time I finish cooking them and put the ingredients back where they go, the pot of steaming broccoli is boiling.

I turn off the stove getting a big spoon with holes and scooped up some steaming broccoli pouring it onto a separate bowl.

I grab a Miami Heat cup from the cabinets and pour some lemonade. I sat down at the table.

I grabbed the remote and turn on the tv smiling when I see Dylan O'Brien face pop up. Despite the fact that I've seen all the episodes Teen Wolf before, I just can't miss my future husband's face.

While I'm in the middle of watching Scott McCall fight, my phones starts going off telling me I have a text message. I walk over to the counter and pick it up to see a text from Trevor.

Trevor:Hey dainty, how about we take that raincheck?
That raincheck?

Oh yeah, when I met him for the first time and he said he would teach me some of his England words. He remembered that? I didn't even know I was smiling until I saw my reflection in the phone.

Teresa: sure I have nothing better to do

Trevor: alright well come by in about 30 digits and make sure you were something pretty, but casual. You'll be in front of millions I want to show them how dishy you are ;)

I chuckled, he said he refuses to tell me what the word dishy means but since he said it in that type of sentence I'm guessing cute or pretty, Wait..... What did he mean by you'll be in front of millions?

Teresa: what do you mean ill be in front of millions?

I instantly got a text back

Trevor: you'll be on YouTube people will see you, I want you to look your best, don't you?

YOUTUBE?!!?

Teresa: YOUTUBE!? You're a youtuber?!

Trevor: yes, yes I am

Teresa: a popular youtuber or a just-for-fun youtuber?

Trevor: popular

Teresa: really? I never knew you were a youtuber, but alright I be there in like 30 minutes

I finished texting him. He texted back an ok as I walked up the stairs to my room.

I didn't have enough time to take a shower so I had to take a quick washed off.

When I was down I put my lotion and undergarments on. I walked out of the bathroom into my room as I tried to find what I was going to where.

I wore a floral romper with a white wrap cardigan and some white flats. I took my hair out of its ponytail and let it done. I decided to do a simple waterfall braid and let my waves be.