~• seven •~

you were back at the BAU, doing your normal file checking. spencer wasn't there for some reason. weird. you decided to ignore your thoughts and continue to your work. then suddenly someone cam up to you. it was morgan.

morgan: hey how are you feeling?

you: im ok now thank goodness. those migraines were not pretty. you?

morgan: oh i'm a-okay.

you continued to talk to morgan. morgan was a guy that had flirting as a personality trait. even if he tried not to flirt, he would. it was like he couldn't control it. (lmao.) you flirted back, but not in a "i like him" way. more in like a friendly way. ya know?

spence: hey can i talk to you?

it was spence. he patted on the back of morgan's shoulder, and pointed to the conference room. hmm. weird. you saw them walking away as they went into the conference room. as they went in, spence closed the blinds. for some reason you wanted to eavesdrop. so you got up out of your seat, and walked up to the door of the conference room. you put your ear to the door, as if you were some five year old, and started hearing their conversation.

morgan: what's wrong pretty boy?

spencer: you should know.

morgan: well i don't. so why don't you tell me?

spence: i just don't get why you have to flirt with her all the time. like you already sleep with enough girls, why do you have to include her into your slut circle? excuse my language.

hmm. overprotective spencer now. hot.

morgan: oh hold up a second. first of all, you need to calm the hell down. and second of all, why the hell do you care?

spence: this is calm morgan. and i care because i don't want you playing around with her feelings, all right?

morgan: okay i'll admit, i flirt a little, but you know that's how i am. and plus im not going to sleep with her, that would be inappropriate.

spence: so your telling me right now if she asked you to sleep with her you wouldn't?

morgan: well i mean-

spence: and that's exactly my point. i'm done with this conversation.

morgan: aye im just messin with you pretty boy!

you heard footsteps getting close to the door. you ran. like fast. you quickly sat down, at your desk, pretending to look at your files again. then, out of the corner of your eye. you saw spence go to his desk, settling himself. morgan was calling him, telling him that he was "just joking." spencer was completely avoiding him. morgan then gave up, and went to garcia's office. you decided to go talk to spence.

you: hey, what's that all about?

spence: nothing.

you: really?

spence: no.

you: well..... why don't you tell me?

spence: it's not really important.

you: i find that hard to believe, doctor.

he kept looking down, avoiding eye contact.

you: spenceee?

he looked up at you, closing his book.

spence: do you like morgan?

you: what? no.

spence: then why do you flirt back at him?

you: spencer reid. i can flirt with whomever i want. you understand that right?

hehe.

spence: really?

you: of course, we aren't together you know.

spence: hmm. shame.

you: how so?

spence: you're missing out princess.

you: don't believe that.

spence: oh you will one day.

you: hmm, really?

spence: oh yeah. i mean i've already told you the many things i'm capable of, and i'm just telling you, there's a lot more.

damn. when spence became freaky spence, it was hot. shit. you had to fire back.

you: well, why don't i tell you a few things i'm capable of?

you didn't let him speak. you just leaned into his ear, and said- let's just say- some dirty ass things. not child friendly. when you were done, you walked away from him, leaving him, mouth wide open. as you looked back, he was licking his lips as he checked you out. looking at you up and down. you could see he got a huge ass bone— uh ha, never mind.

hotch: team, to the conference please. we have a case.

you quickly changed your direction,and started going to the conference room. as you kept walking, spencer came up to you.

spence: damn you got me. how am i supposed to cover this up?

you laughed.

you: your books.

spence: *sigh* i guess that'll work. you are one naughty girl you know that right?

you: yes doctor. i do.