38()5

her.
7th period.
10/10/15.

my head hit the lockers with a thud, and i clutched the back of my head, the world around me slightly spinning. i looked up at the girl in front of me, the lights on the ceiling blinding and causing me to lose focus as she kicked me one last time, my thigh starting to ache. i sighed in relief as she walked away, looking back once to smirk at me.i had a few bruises on my wrists from the other day, so i pulled my light pink hoodie over my head, picking up my backpack.

i checked the time on my phone, my eyes widening as i rushed to my class, which was halfway across the school. great, i'm gonna get a bruise on my leg, and she chose to torture me across the school.

i sighed as i entered my classroom, milliseconds before the bell rang. i sat down quickly and fetched my supplies for class, reaching for my calculator. i pulled the cover off, clicking the on button, bringing my attention to the teacher as she began her lesson.

i felt a nudge in my side, and i winced in pain. i had a bruise there. of course, seokjin didn't know that. i glanced over the the grinning boy and groaned quietly. "what now seokjin?" i questioned, annoyance clear in my voice. "well, i just wanted to know that your dear ares has left you a message." seokjin spoke, and my eyes widened as i read the message displayed on the dull gray screen of the calculator.

-

"sorryfornotresponding.iforgot.butim
surethatyourebeautiful."

-

i'm sorry for unwanted tags!

so winnie tagged me in smth whaehfgakvbgs
winhao

so winnie tagged me in smth whaehfgakvbgs winhao

my name-
mia! 🌸
my zodiac sign-
gemini! 🤍

my ults(i only stan three bg lmao)-
svt-jihoon

bts-yoongi

txt-soobin

i'm sorry for unwanted tags whahshah-
hannieslcve gyusuke Ineffable-Life wanderously W0NUER PNGonzalez dwe-jin