TB-15

The punishment had beed served. Yesterday that night I made sure that the three of them will pay for it. Some of their family business investors moved out. I submitted evidence to school authorities and they were kicked out in the school.

I may sound harsh but they really deserve it... If their tails won't be cut it may create chaos... I just can't believe that on their age they could do such thing....  They were not allowed to enter our school but still they could enter other school.... When they found out that it was my doing,  they confronted me...  But my bitch side attacked them so hard....

"You, Bitch!  Ikaw ang may pakana no'n 'no!  Akala mo panalo ka na?  You wish!" sigaw sa'kin ni Clarisse but I just remain calm. Yes,  I am a bitch!  Bitchest of all!

I just raise my eyebrow I made sure that it is perfectly arched for today's event.

"I told you... You should know your limitations..." I said at tinalikuran na sila.  They were fuming in anger but I don't care... What makes me do such thing is lalo na yung inunsulto nila si Clint...  I couldn't take it anymore...  Clint is such a kind and pure person.... I know it...

"You should be aware of who are you fighting with... We're cousins! Bitches!" Saad ni Bell at sumunod na din sa akin.  Yeah I'm with Bell but I made sure that Clint is not here.

After that week,  everything went fine and smooth anymore... Clarisse... She didn't came back on the school anymore... Humors said that she go back to abroad... Well good for her.... I could feel that she really hate me for an unknown reason but I don't care...  But I'm  just a little disappointed since I treated her as one of my friends.

Even his brother went abroad on his third year...  We don't know the reason but we just let her be...

Days had passed and the Christmas day came... Our Mansion is filled with Christmas lights and designs...  It was indeed wonderful... Today, me and Clint will tell to my father that we're in a relationship... I don't know what he's feeling right now,  but I guess he's nervous.... He should! Pinakaba niya din kaya ako sa harap ng parents niya.... He will have dinner on our house today! I'm also excited but at the same time nervous...

I'm hoping things will flow like we wanted to be... Me and My father have been in a good relationship since then, we never fight anymore... Err... I hope he will accept Clint wholeheartedly.... I take a glance on the clock and it's already 6 in the evening... 

After I took a shower,  I dried my hair....  I chose to wear a casual wear...  It is a plain sleeveless red dress...  Yeah, our house theme is red and green. , it was figure hugging and somehow emphatizing my growing breast but the dress is not that short. The hem ended at the middle of my thighs. It emphatized my long legs and soft skin. After putting a minimal amout of make up, I partnered my lips with a light red lipstick.

Before I could even go out on my room,  I heard Nanay Delia's voice outside... "Kaye... Andiyan na yung bisita mo..." She said with a hint of sarcasm... Errrr.  I already told Nanay Delia about Clint...

After I wore my shoes...  I hurriedly went down stairs... As I step on the stairs gracefully,  I've seen Clint on the entrance...  He smiled to me but nervousness is evident to him... I almost laugh but I hid it...

I gave him a smile as I went near him... He looks so dashing today...  With his red polo and Jeans...  He's handsome anyways!

"Let's go... Andoon na sila Dad sa Dining area.." I said... Tiningnan ko naman siya but as I look on him para bang bibitayin siya munites later...  I chuckled... This is my first time seeing him like this...

"Hey!  Don't laugh at me..." He said but I just shrugged...

"Dad,  will like you... I assure you..." I said then give him reassuring smile. Oh God!  I really love this man.. Everything about him...