Gemini backstory

When you were young,you had a normal life, with your mom, your dad, and your sister/brother Sagittarius. The only problem was that you were diagnosed with schizophrenia and saw or experienced things that didn't happen, Sagittarius usually helped you with you schizophrenia and you mostly shared your problems with them, you two were very close but it all changed when Sagittarius went missing for 3 weeks and you fell into depression.

Your parents tried to help you but never could, worse, you stopped taking your meds. You became crazy, never leaving your room, but only if you needed to eat or go to the bathroom but that was it, your parents were gonna go out for the night so you stayed home alone. You watched the news for a while until the news reporter explained that a married couple was shot at (insert their favorite restaurant here), that was your parents favorite restaurant.

They showed footage from the scene that a man in black shot your parents behind the head and ran off, without a trace, you were mortified, shocked even, you finally reached your breaking  point and went full blown insane and went out in search for the man. You found him, took him to and alley way and stabbed him more than you could even count, someone saw what happened and called the police you killed her too. Eventually, the police found you and took you to an a mental hospital.

And after 3 years of living there, you decided that on June 5th, 2004 6:15pm is the day you ended it all. And on that day, you jumped off a building in front of everyone taking your last breath. You woke up in your house but it was different, it was red and dark red and full of satanic pictures everywhere. It was then that you realized, you were in hell.

Additional info

Name- Y/N
Age- 32
Age you died- 16
Sexuality- transgender💗💙💌💙💗; pansexual💗💙💛
Job- you didn't have a job, you just stayed at an apartment
Species- wolf
Likes- (your decision)
Dislikes- (your decision)
Personality- adaptable, outgoing, intelligent, nosy, crazy, indecisive, impulsive
Year you died- 2004
Weapon- no weapons, just powers
Lives in- an apartment
Zodiac enemie(s)- Virgo and Scorpio
Relationship with- Boyfriend~ Araknis Girlfriend~ Crymini
Siblings- Sagittarius♐
Mom- alive
Dad- deceased
❤🧡💛💚💙💜❤🧡💛💚💙💜❤🧡💛