57: Hard Rock Cafe

"Can I help you with something?" Nova turned and asked the table of guys.

A guy with the dirty blonde Justin Bieber haircut smirked and responded effortlessly. "We were just saying how rare it is to find a bunch of hotties like you at one table."

Nova rolled her eyes and pushed her black hair over shoulder while putting her back to them once again. Her reaction only made them burst out in laughter.

"Hey blondie!" The guy called to Carmen who was sitting next to me. He had dark green eyes that seemed to be filled with mischief. Obviously the encounter with Nova made him gain some confidence to continue messing with us.

Carmen looked over at their table innocently.

"Wanna come party with us later? I promise to show you a good time." He snickered. Of course he targeted the only minor at our table.

"Um, no thanks." replied Carmen softly. She looked so uncomfortable.

The guy scoffed. "You probably couldn't handle this thick cock anyway." Then the three of them continued to laugh and cackle.

Mr. green eyes stood up as if he was going to approach Carmen. In an instant Nova, Bri, and Aimi were up out of their seats and surrounding the asshole. I would've gotten up too but the space between our tables wasn't wide enough for all of us. So I stayed seated next to Carmen and just watch the next events unfold.

"Don't you EVER talk to her like that again." Nova growled at him. He seemed a little surprised that she was standing up to him but he was obviously underestimating her.

"How are you going to stop me, little bitch?" He shot back.

Carmen whispered in my ear, "He's fucked, isn't he?"

I nodded in amusement, "Oh, yeah."

Nova gave a devilish smile and grabbed him between his legs, squeezing him tightly through his ripped jeans. He let out a quick squeal. I couldn't help but chuckle as I looked around the room to make sure we weren't creating a scene. Luckily the restaurant as so packed that everyone was distracted and their were lots of different sounds to drown out anything we said. Also Aimi and Bri were standing in a way so no one could see Nova was doing anything besides his buddies at the table or Carmen and myself.

"What-" he started to say but then Nova squeezed harder and I watched as his face twisted in pain. He glanced at his friends obviously silently pleading for help but they stayed absolutely still. They didn't look like they wanted to get carried into his bullshit. Either that or they were just little cowards.

"My girlfriend's dick is bigger than yours." She stared into his eyes and spit the insult at him like venom.

Mr. green eyes started crying and I swear I heard a small popping sound. I almost didn't noticed the blood start to soak his jeans and drip to the floor.

"Oops. I think I popped a ball." Nova's voice held absolutely no remorse. She released him and he dropped to his knees. "You might wanna get that checked out."

Bri looked down at him in pity while Aimi looked more fascinated.

"Come on girls, lets go." Demanded Nova. Bri left a huge tip on our table for James and the five of us hurried out of the Hard Rock Cafe before the ambulance showed up and people started asking questions.

While walking along the strip once again, Carmen looked over at Nova in astonishment. "Don't you think you went a little too far back there? I've never seen you so violent." I found that interesting because I had seen Nova act out in anger plenty of times before. She burned Cal's throat at the festival, she fought Gideon at the hotel, and she attacked Riddian at the Dark Sprite bar.

"He disrespected you." Nova explained. "Besides, something tells me that this was not the only time he has disrespected women."

"Honestly he deserved it Carm." Agreed Aimi.

Bri added, "Plus if he were a sprite and treated the princess like that, Nova could've executed him without any repercussions."

"Yeah I guess." Said Carmen.

I wrapped my arm around her shoulders and reassured her, "I know that was intense, but she did it because she loves you." Carmen nodded with a small smile but I could tell the whole thing still made her uneasy. That was okay though, not everyone can be as fucked up as me to accept public mutilation like that as normal.

Once back in out suite at the Bellagio we all dropped off our shopping bags and changed out of our daytime outfits and into more nightlife appropriate options. Bri texted Enzo that we were ready to meet up with them and he sent her an address with no further explanation. Sure we could've easily looked up the address but Aimi convinced us that it would ruin the surprise.

Nova had styled her long dark hair into loose waves that cascaded down her back. She wore an extremely short and tight black cross halter dress that had a huge opening in the front that exposed her cleavage and how perfectly shaped her breasts were. Nova picked it out my dress earlier that day when we were shopping. It was a silk-like material that hugged my body in all the right places. Their was a zipper in the front that went all the way down and it was red at the top half of the dress and black at the bottom. I put my hair up in a high ponytail with my auburn colored hair to bounce behind me so I could accentuate my cheekbones. Too often I hid behind my hair. It was time to branch out. Plus, that dress made me feel like a bad bitch.

Aimi had slipped on a short pink plaid school girl skirt paired with a white tank top and matching pink tie, knee high tights and pink platform shoes. She looked like she stepped right out of an adult film, but it worked perfectly with her beautiful Japanese features. Carmen looked amazing in a purple flowy dress and black heels that wrapped up her calves. She had even straightened her long blond hair which was something I hadn't seen her do before. Bri wore a white pencil skirt style dress with a small slit on the side. The contrast between her beautiful chocolate skin and her plain white dress was striking. I knew Enzo was going to go crazy for her.

Carefully we climbed out of the taxi once we reached the destination Enzo's address had led us to. The taxi driver sped away and the five of us were left standing on the sidewalk looking up at the bright sign glowing under the night sky.

"Spearmint Rhino?" asked Carmen in confusion.

Nova shook her head and snickered. "A strip club."