Fuckin sick

Katsu pov)

Ei and I are laying together in the common room when I feel the need to sneeze. I cover my face with my elbow and let my stupid kitten like sneeze out. I hear a laugh and snap my head over, my idiot friends.

"Oh good sneeze!" I groan.

"Would you stop that! I'm not a dog!" I don't know why, but with out fail, whenever I sneeze, stretch, or yawn Ei talks to me like a dog.

"I can't help it! It's like muscle memory." I grumble and sink into the couch. I feel the urge again, am I getting sick. I sneeze again, only 3 more follow it.

"Fuck this. I'm getting sick." I wipe my nose and sneeze again. "Heads up I'm a bitch when I'm sick." Red nods, getting up and walking into the kitchen.

"More of a bitch than you usually are? Huh." I snap my head towards Spider man.

"What did you say! I'll kick you ass!" I feel pain shoot through my throat and I wince, rubbing my neck. I feel two bumps on either side of my throat. GODDAMIT ITS STREP. "Kiri, I have strep. I'm gonna schedule a doctors appointment." I take my phone out at text my parents.

"I think I got strep throat. I need to go to the doctors. I'm assuming you wanna go to?" My mom reads it quickly.

"Yes Katsuki. I'll set an appointment up for tomorrow. I'll text you when and pick you up. That sound okay?"

"Yeah. See you then." I set my phone down and look up at the others in the room. They are all looking at me in slight shock. "What's wrong?" The roughness in my voice describes what it feels like.

"Nothing, it's just we've never seen you sick." Sparky speaks up.

"Well it's cause I take care of myself." I wince at the end, my throats getting bad and fast. "This is the first time in 3 years." I flop back on the couch as Ei comes in with painkillers and a small glass of water.

"Need these?" I nod, grabbing them out of his hand and taking the pills. I gulp hard and they wash down, my fucking god that hurt. "Anything else?"

"My throat really fuckin hurts." How did it get this bad this quick. My voice sounds harsh, like sandpaper. Red sits down by my, placing a hand on my thigh.

"Is there anything I can do?" I shake my head, resting it on his shoulder.

"Usually when I get sick it's really bad." I grunt at the slight pain. "So chances are it's only gonna get worse from here and last a while. Goddamnit." I sigh, grabbing my phone out again.

"Should I come home?" I send the quick text to my mom.

"Well, knowing you and how bad it gets when you're sick. It wouldn't be a bad idea. If I gets really bad like last time you are definitely coming home."

"We'll see tomorrow I guess. Is my doctor still the lady with the stretched ears?"

"Yeah, why?"

"No reason. Just wondering." Truth be told she's completely badass. She's not like most who make uncomfortable jokes and ask weird questions and shit like that. More importantly she's my ex girlfriends older sister.

"Why did you wanna know?" I turn and look at Red.

"She's badass, and my ex-girlfriends older sister. It's not awkward between us and I'm pretty sure my ex is Aromantic now."

"A-What now?" I turn to see Sero quirk a brow.

"She doesn't experience romantic attraction to anyone. I'm done talking." It started hurting a little more.