Fresh Ink

Kiri pov)

Katsu's getting his tattoo today! I have to go with him because of my promise. The one where I protect my friends.

"Is it almost time Katsu?" He sighs, setting his phone down and kissing me. We are in the common room so it's a bit surprising. I push back and he pulls away.

"Don't get me wrong. I love you, but you really need to shut the fuck up." I laugh, letting my head fall back down on the couch.

"Okay okay. Let me know though o-mmmff" he leans down and kisses me again, shoving his tongue past my lips.

"Please get a room." I break away and turn my head to Sero.

"Sorry." Bakugo groans, getting off me and picking his phone back up.

"Oh come on Blasty, just cause I don't like you and Kirishima making out doesn't mean you can get mad at me." Katsu turns his head towards Sero, obviously picking his next words carefully.

"Shut the fuck up, you're just jealous I can actually make out with someone." Sero seems to suppress a smirk and type around on his phone. "See, get put in your place and be a bitch and go on your phone."

"Just wait a little, you'll see." Mina comes strolling out of the elevator and I bite my lip, knowing what's coming. Mina walks over to behind Sero and grabs the side of his face and tilts his head back. She leans down and kisses Sero, it's small and short but still. I look over and see the genuine shock on Katsu's face.

"Are you two a thing?" Mina smiles brightly, nodding fast.

"Isn't it great! We make a cute couple right?!" Katsu just stares. "Blastys fumbling for words, what a rare sight." That seems to get Blasty worked up.

"Whatever. I said make out. Not peck, but fucking congrats or some shit." The other two shrug, getting comfy on the couch with eachother. "Ei, we can go now." I hop of the couch, tugging Katsuki with me. "Jesus, you're more excited than me."

"Well duh! I'm your over enthusiastic boyfriend! Come on! You walk to slow." Katsuki flicks my forehead.

"Shush. My god Ei. I'm starting to regret bringing you and we haven't left the building yet." I frown, unknowingly putting my puppy dog eyes on. "Sorry, I didn't mean it. Come on, let's just go." I smile, leaning forward and placing a kiss on his nose. "Fuckin sap."

"I'm your sap Katsu." He scoffs.

"Course you are, now let's go, for real this time."

Le time skip to shop.

"Storm! You in the back?" Storm waltz's out of the back.

"Hey! Blondy, you brought your friend! I did your ear, Kirishima right?" I nod smiling.

"That's me!" Katsu scoffs.

"Jesus Ei, I'm the one getting the tattoo. Why're you more excited than me?" I shrug.

"You were the one who said you liked when I'm excited, you take it back?" He sighs, pinching the bridge of his nose.

"I never said that." I smile again.

"Good!"

"Please tell me you two are dating." I turn to Storm.

"Course we are! Katsu wouldn't let anyone do that and get away with it." Blaze comes from around the corner.

"Sup lovebirds." Katsu scoffs again.

"I don't wanna hear it. You swoon anytime Auden is in a 3 foot radius." Blaze frowns, much like Katsu does.