FORGOTS AND FORGIVES

We stopped at a restaurant on our way and sat down to have dinner. The waiter came to take our order.

Yoongi asked me at that very moment "wanna eat ramyeon?" (Korean version of Netflix and chill)

I widened my eyes and so did the female waiter as she gave a small smirk.

I guess he realised what he said as he replaced his statement "i-i don't mean it like t-that....i mean...just order whatever you want"

There was an awkward silence when i decided to break it "so...do you really have connections in The Board of Education?"

"You believed that?" He smirked as he said "wuaah should i just change your name again from the 'Worry Dummy' to 'PABO'?" And he gave a small laugh.

I was embarrassed, why do i believe people so easily?!

"You know you have promised me" he said.
I didn't remember what he eas talking about so i asked "huh?"

"Yaah! You even forgot?!" he scolded, then he kept the chopsticks on the table as he cupped his face whispering "You said that you're gonna do anything i want for a whole day"

His facial expression kinda freaked me out. What was he thinking? What did he want me to do?

Right at that moment came our food. We ordered ramyeon anyways. We soon finished it and i must say it was really delicious.

As we headed towards the billing counter, i took out my purse to pay for our food but he stopped me.

YOONGI'S POV

I couldn't let her pay for us everytime we ate something, i had to stop her. 

"Y/N put it in, i'm gonna pay!" i said.

She replied in defence "No no, this isn't fair, please lemme pay"

"You know, there are a lot of priests living in this area" i gave a lil smirk to scare her as i continued "sadly, i don't think the guy living next door to you is one"

YOUR POV

Ddaeng Flabbit Min Yoongi! why does he keep on saying that?! I quickly put back in my purse and decided to let him pay. Even though i didn't notice it before, today saying this he was looking extra ordinarily attractive. OKAY Y/N ENOUGH FANGIRLING!

As i still had my scared face on suddenly Yoongi started to hesitate.

"Your total bill is 12,000 Won" said the guy at the counter.

But Yoongi wasn't paying. He was still hesitant. His face turned red.....was something wrong with him? Was he sick?

"Yoongi are you okay?" i asked in worry while i touched his arm.

YOONGI'S POV

Why am i like this? I was sooooo embarassed, that too in front of a girl i like! 

I was a total disaster....I forgot to bring my wallet. Now what do i say to her? She was looking so concerned, i must have turned red from embarassment. I finally gathered up all my courage as i finally lost my self respect and whispered "well......y/n......i need to tell you something"

"Go on, i am listening" and she dragged me to a corner.

I closed my eyes as i blurbed out "I forgot to bring my wallet"

I was wishing for the sky to fall off or for God to come and take my soul away. I was embarassed like hell.