The Last Lecture

We started walking towards our place, i was looking at the opposite direction of Yoongi because i was smiling like crazy....and by crazy i mean literally C-R-A-Z-Y.

The day turned out to be really great today, greater than i expected. I was happy.

We reached home, exchanged smiles and said our goodbyes.

~NEXT DAY~

I woke up in excitement for today was my first day of work. I did my morning routine and headed out of my door for college but i bumped into something. It was warm and comfortable so i immediately identified him. After hugging him yesterday, i know how he smells.

"Aah Mianhe, are you hurt???" (Mianhe-Sorry) He asked as if he just conducted an unintentional crime.

I rubbed my forehead and settled my hair as i said "Yaah! Do i look that sensitive to you?"

He let out a giggle-sigh as he rubbed the back of his neck.

"Why were you standing in front of my door?" I asked as he shrugged and smiled "just cause..."

"Let's go" i gestured towards the lift.

We reached college soon, when i was about to go to the lecture room, Yoongi asked "are you planned to have any with me today?"

What was he talking about?? "Eh?" My face was literally looking so shocked.

"Lectures....wait.....Hey! You pervert, what were you thinking?" He said between laughs.

I cleared my throat in embarrassment  and tried to walk away but i was stopped yet again "so any lectures wimme?"

I took out my phone while we were still at the entrance, as i was checking it, Yoongi standing right behind me was peeking from over my shoulder. Him being taller than me, he had to bend down in order to see the phone and his chin almost landed on my shoulder, making his cheek give a soft brush to mine. Shivers ran down my spine, instead of looking at the phone all my attention was on his beautifully structured small face.

"Last lecture at 4, gre..." He said happily as he turned his head towards my face making our eyes stare into each other's.

It felt like the time stop but sadly it didn't last long as a male student interrupted "are you both gonna dig holes into each other's eyes?" And smirked.

Everyone around us started to to giggle yet again but this time it didn't seem like a sarcastic and bad one.

"Professor-nim, you both look cute!" another female student squealed. We forgot that we were still standing close but when we realize, we took a step back immediately letting out a small giggle.

We then departed to the respective places where we were needed.

Soon it was the last lecture both mine and his, i was the first one to enter the hall. I took a seat right in front of his desk in the first row.

"Wait for me outside after this ends" he kindly smiled and said. I nodded and passed back a smile.