☽ 𝟯𝟲 : 𝗙𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗮𝘀𝗶𝗲𝘀 ☾

☯︎︎

5:30 am

My deep and amazing slumber was horrifically disturbed by the cacophonous device vibrating near the bed side table that was dreadfully booming in the whole atmosphere for the past few seconds or so, causing me to shift on my spot with a small pout growing on my lips that was not inviting, and I instantly groaned into the fluffy pillow I was hugging and cuddling with, annoyed with the torture to my ear drums so early that should actually be illegal.

I was too busy having a good dream of just eating food and nothing, which I would honestly consider one of the best dreams because I was just stuffing my mouth with junk food, but then I could feel my body was too lazy to pick itself up and stop the annoying noisy sound of the alarm, and I just tightly squeezed the pillow and stubbornly kept my eyes closed to hope that it would magically disappear from existence in some moments.

A similar feeling muscular arm had protectively wrapped around me waist instantly within the next millisecond, pulling me closer to a wide and toned chest before turning me around to face him properly to his own side of the bed, as he made me nuzzle my face into his neck comfortably and inhale his scent without any shame, with him tangling our legs together in a cute gesture, giving me shivers for breakfast after I abandoned the pillow and hugged him instead.

I snuggled against his hold with a sense of clinginess, as he stretched his arm forward to the other to stop the stupid alarm with a small groan emitting from his deep morning voice that was also of a vexed one just like me, before burying his fingers into my hair and playing with my tips to make me feel better.

"Good morning princess." He muttered softly into my ear after letting his breath fan my earlobe that had me shuddering against him, as his sexy tired voice was already in action way too early for my own good, and I smiled into his neck before clicking my lips together.

"Morning." I replied in a croaky tone into his nape because of my paradoxical voice in comparison to him, letting my lips graze his skin gently almost in a tickling notion of him him, as my fingers wrapped around his bicep while he other arm went around my waist to hook itself there and pinch my bare skin lightly to tease me, and I gave him a soft kiss on his neck. This move made him immediately growl in approval, as he dangerously tugged at my brown hair with his other hand to make me look at him with an arch, as his thick hair fell on his forehead, making his ocean eyes twinkle in the darkness, while my eyes softly blinked at him in admiration.

"Why are you wanting to torture me early in the morning?" He taunted with a mischievously looking smirk plastered on his lips that I could never resist, while I innocently rubbed my eyes in the process to seem clueless.

"I don't know what you're talking about." I mumbled in a lie while yawning loudly, letting my own hot breath fan his bare collar bone that I wanted to bite possessively.

"Hmm," He hummed in a deep tone with a sense of acknowledgment, lowering his head into my own crook of the neck this time, letting his lips linger right on top of my esteemed mark that he had created proudly with a soft caress that had made my legs shift a little with him pinning me against him, but his own legs had restricted my movements by trapping my curling toes with his own, as he slightly kissed my mark with a wet kiss, making me flinch in delight under him.

"Naughty fucking girl," He growled in a reprimand after lingering his lips on my sensitive mark to torture me even further, making one of my legs rest over his hip after shifting it in place, as his hand grazed my bare thigh in a tease.