Prologue

Hey Guys,so this is our first story on wattpad. Me and My sister are writing this together. The prologue is ten years earlier . I hope you enjoy the story. love, us.

*********************
year:2671
"Daddy". Candice called her father,the King, King of humans,King of the East.King Eric De Vaca indeed.
"Its time for my bed story", said the eight year old innocent candice,excitment obvious in her tone.
"Im coming sweetheart".He informed her,then made his way and sat beside her on the bed "Now, do you want to listen to Cindrella or beauty and the beast?". Her handsome father asked with spark in his green eyes.

"Nahh,none of these daddy,i want to know everything about humans and vampires,how were they seperated to two different sides,how did the vampires gain thier rights,why are vampires considered beasts?".Eric almost laughed at the curiousity of the eight year old princess.

"Back in 2200", Her father started ,rubbing the tip of his nose, "The vampires came suddenly into existance, when they started multiplying ,reaching almost to 3000 vampires each country, the goverment took away all their -so called -rights, they were slaughtered for fun and used in killing games to entertain the humans. They were considered monsters. Trust me they are. The vampire nation was lead by three leaders : Marcello tredzella, Simon Francicse ,Marcus Nascane. These three leaders lead a revolution against ypur greatest grandpa Lucas, fighting for their rights. After their rebels were ignored,they declared war on the king, ofcourse,the war was unfortunately on, it lasted for 20 years,20 years of misery and slaughtering,millions of people were dead. A lot of species became exctinct and some endangered."

He took a deep breath and glanced at his fully listening daughter ,"simon Francise and Marcus Nascane died during the battle,leaving everything for Marcello,after they realized that the war is ever ending ,Marcello amd Eric signed a peace treaty: All vampires live in the west with all their rights and no interferance from humans and same to humans ,but humans controlled the east. So vampires live in the west. Humans in the east. vampires had no rights in the east ,and absolutely humans had no rights in the west".

"Mmm daddy two more questions: How are vampires created and can vampires and human meet?" Candice asked bouncing on her bed with enthusiasm.

The king let out a small grin before answering her,"sweety, no one knows the true story about how vampires are created except the king of vampire himself : Marcello Tredzella , each ones creates some made up stories amd spread them. And to answer your next question,humans and vampires only meet for trading business ,though back in 2399 a vampire and a human fell in love, nobody accepted this love, so in the end they were slaughtered and thier bodies were hang in the streets for a lesson".

Candice's smile disappeared and asked :"so vampires and humans are not allowed to fall in love?"
"yes ,theyre not allowed.Its a forbidden love".

**********************
I hope you enjoy it
vote and commenttt if you like ittt
next chapter tommorow!