Chapter 3: Meeting Him

Chapter 3

Enjoy!!

~Kings Erics castle~

"Bring her to me." Ordered the angry father.The guard went to be back after a few seconds with the princess, Candice.

"Hey dad.'' She calmly said with a grin.Oh how naive she could be.

"Candice, I told you to prepare yourself for the lunch, why were you at harry's house? How dare you disobey my orders!" Shouted the king at his young daughter.

Candice rolled her eyes,''Ow please i want nothing to do with these ugly creatures, plus I miss my boyfriend, its been a week since i last saw him.'' She said smiling at the memory of him.

"Well good thing you saw him today ,because you're grounded for five days for disobeying my orders,no getting out of the castle." Her father stated as calm as he pretended to be.

"What!?" Candice gasped,'' That is so unfair, i'm a grown up for christs sake, treat me like one, im not a kid anymore daddy !'' Candice roared and her angelic face redened with anger.

"Well act like one! And you're coming to the lunch if you like it or not!!" The king ordered then disappeared into the thin air, leaving Candice standing alone in the middle of the garden.

      The princess started wandering in the -never ending-garden, crashing roses and kicking trees to relieve anger.vampires,huh,like they will do any good for us. She thought to herself. She continued walking through the huge magnificnt garden that was built by her great granpa King Lucas De Vaca.uhhh i wish i was there when he was alive, I bet he is a great man, ofcourse he will understand ,unlike dad. She thought to herself.

  ''I wish immortality existed for humans too!" She shouted to the sky in a very loud voice.

"Well, you wouldn't wish immortality existed if you lived for thousands years.'' Said the voice of an unfamiliar man.She turned around only to see a tall figure,with green eyes and gorgeously tanned skin, but what caught her off guard was his well combed shiny black hair.

"Who are you?'' She asked with furrowed eyebrows.

"Prince Troy Tredzella , and you must be Princess Candice De Vaca.'' He arrogantly said and took her hand to kiss it.

  Prince Troy Tredzella, where  did I hear this familiar name..wait thats oh my god ..the disgusting creature! She thought to herself. Her stomach boiled with disgust when she realized that a bloodthirsty vampire is about to kiss  her hand.She immediately removed her hand before his pink lips make contact with her bare hand, then  she regretted it, remembering that infront of her  stands a powerful vampire that can drink her blood in a click of fingers.

He smirked, "Im not that hideous for you to look disgusted by me.''

Candice rolled her eyes.''What are you doing here anyway,shouldnt you be inside with your dear family?"

"And thats what i want to ask you too..princess.''' He said finishing his sentence with an arrogant smirk.

Candice gave him a deadly glare. please dont tell me we will  be dealing with a family like that.She thought to herself.If he's that arrogant then i definetely dont want to meet his father.

"You still didnt answer my question." He interrupted her from her trains of thoughts.

"When you answer my question first.'' She childlessly said ,crossing her arms over her chest.

"Well,gardens is what i like most about castles,so i took a walk before the lunch starts, i must admit, the garden is beautiful, but the crashed flowers caught me off guard, a dog must have run through them,'' He paused for a moment,'' Huh, humans cant even control their own dogs.'' He said with a chuckle.

''How dare you say that about species of my kind!?" She roared at the handsome man-more like vampire- infront of her.He ignored her comment."Plus , im not a dog!" She exclaimed at him.

He let out a big laugh after the words left her mouth."You...did.....that.?" He said between his laughs.

She rolled her eyes,''Whatever, lets head into the dining room, the royals are waiting." He nodded at the naive princess and followed her to the dining room.

~Inside the dining room~

"What a pleasure to meet you!" Said Queen Tredzella,patting Candices's head as if she was a puppy.

"The pleasure is all mine." Candice replied politely.

"Candice, come meet the king and his sons.'' Said her father with a genuine grin.

"Its pleasure to meet you king Marcello,'' Candice partially bowed infront of the tall king,'' And you too,Prince Gabriel.''

"Its always a pleasure to meet new people,especially if they were humans.'' Gabriel stated with wink.

Now she was facing the vampire that she met in the garden,Prince Troy indeed.