Good bye letters

Hinata picked up the paper that had Hinata on it and opened it
- To Hinata
I love how kind you are..
~Sakura -
Hinata's eyes started to twitching "Sakura..."

Naruto picked up the paper with his name on it and unfolded it.
-To Naruto
I love how your always so hard working...
~Sakura -
Naruto's eyes where overfilled with tears and whimpers could be heard his eyes widen.

Kiba picked up the one that said Kiba
-To Kiba
I love how funny and outgoing you are...
~Sakura-
Kiba's tears where flowing out, He fell down on his knees and started crying loudly.

Ino picked up hers
- To Ino
I love how brave you are
~Sakura -
Ino's tears started falling all on the paper, Ino stared at it then hugged it tightly.

Sasuke stared at his paper
-I love you Sasuke, my love for you is the sort of love where I want to marry you...
~Sakura -
Sasuke couldn't control his tears flowing out as he stared at the tree.
"Finally...I managed to say a proper goodbye" Sakura said to herself from sitting at the bottom of the tree. Sakura smiled peacefully "What is this? What is this Sakura? We're playing hide-n-seek right? So unless we find you....ITS NEVER GOING TO END!" Sasuke yelled crying his eyes out everyone stared at him in shock, even Sakura.
"Sasuke...."
"ARE YOU THERE?! ARE YOU THERE?! ARE YOU THERE?!"
Soon One by one they all where yelling it with Sasuke. "YOU FOUND ME!" Sakura cried. Everyone stopped in shock "That's....Sakura's voice.." Sasuke said "Surely it's not...." Hinata said staring in shock "Sa...Ku...Ra.." Kiba said looking down "Sakura!" Ino said with joy as she saw Sakura sitting at the tree. "Is it really her?!" Hinata said with joy "Sakura! It's Sakura!" Naruto said over excited. "I can see her!" Kiba said with joy "Sakura!" Ino cheered. Sakura smiled and looked down "Sakura..." Sasuke said smiling "I don't think it's just my name you want to say, right?" She said with a wink. Sakura gained a little strength and stood up still holding on the tree "I'm really bad at hide-n-seek, Huh? Say it okay, Sasuke?"
"What?"
"Then it'll be goodbye, Okay?" At that moment Sauske could see the sun raising right through Sakura and that made him cry a little. "I read your letter! I love you too, Sakura!" Kiba said waving his letter in the air smiling. Sakura's eyes widen in shock she didn't expect that. "I love you, as well!"
"I love you! Sakura!"
"Of course, I love you too!"
Sakura's eyes widen she didn't expect any of this. "Goodbyes aren't one-sided affair, you know! Right Sasuke?" Naruto said, Sasuke still stood there in shock. Sasuke smiled, nodded and looked at Sakura "I love you too, Saukra" Sakura eyes widen and she started to cry. When Sakura looked at them they where all little kids again, The way she left them "HEY! Sasuke made Sakura cry again!" Ino yelled. "Sasuke!" Naruto said annoyed
"Hey Sasuke!" Hinata said hold her fist to her chin yelling at him.
"Huh?!" Sasuke said looking at Hinata in shock. "Made her cry, made her cry! I'm going to tell the teacher!" Kiba chanted as he did a little dance "Kiba your going to betray me too!"
"Geez Sasuke your the worst!" Ino yelled
"Sasuke!"
"Shut up, Kiba!"
"Why me?!"
They all said, Sakura shut her eyes she was imaging what they would do if they where still little. Sakura couldn't take it anymore and started crying a lot
"I wanted to spend more time with all of you! I want us to play together! So I'm going to be reincarnated! Then I'll be with you all again! So now...That we said our goodbyes..." Sakura's hand was slowly sliding off the tree. "HERE GOES!" Sasuke yelled shutting his eyes holding his fist firm on his side "Found you, Sakura!" They all yelled together. Sakura smiled softly at them and stood up straight, she closed her eyes still smiling "You found....me..." At that very moment Sakura, disappeared.