UHT9 - The Boy Who Fed On Nightmares

The Boy Who Fed On Nightmares

When we are young and maybe up until now we are having some of horrible and traumatizing experiences.  It's like having a dream that turned into nightmares that we needed to wake up.

But sadly, that nightmares became part of our life. It looks like we can't wake up from those nightmares. We carry it around like it became a burden to us and the worst part of it, we are imprisoned by it. And because we are imprisoned by it, we end up unable to discover happiness.

Just like a boy I knew. He have those dark thoughts because of bad experiences he had. He can't sleep at night because he was scared. Every time he closed his eyes, he remembered all the abusive action he had from those people who hurt him.

But one day, he met a girl who has powers to take away all the pain that people have. He made a wish to her that she needed to erased all his memories and she did.

Months passed by the boy doesn't have any recollections about his past but he realized that there's something wrong.

He asked himself "Now all my nightmares are erased, why am I still unable to discover happiness and end up feels empty?"

Little did he know that he lose his chance to used his nightmares, horrible experiences and weakness in life to be his strength in order to find the genuine happiness he wanted. Because that's life, in order for us to be happy we also need to embrace our nightmares we had in our lives because if we never did we will be stuck, locked up and don't have the strength to keep forward.