The consequence of distraction

Toy foxy walked around her kids cove making sure that everything was ready for the children. Foxy walked in and saw her having trouble putting up a streamer.

"Here let me help ya with that lassie!" He said as he jogged over and pulled the banner up to the ceiling.

"Thanks foxy!" Toy foxy replied as she watched him jump into the air and slapped the streamer onto the side of the wall. She couldn't help but be lost in awe at how an old animatronic who was withered and rusty was able to pull off such a graceful leap.

"I must be pretty good to have such a stunning lass like you admiring me so much." He said with a smile. Toy foxy just blushed and hid her face.

"Y-yeah you are pretty c-cool." She said with a blazing red blush. 'Why am I so nervous around this guy? I'm usually so calm around other boys but something about this one makes me totally off my game?' She thought to herself.

"Welp I best be leaving lassie. Ye got a show to perform." He said before he turned around and left the room.

"Wait! Will I see you again?" Toy foxy asked before he walked through the doorway.

"Ye will be seeing me tonight if ya wish." He said with a wink.

Mangle sighed as he walked out of the door. She didn't want to entertain the children again. She feared they might rip her apart again. But Lucas would be there so she figured it would be alright. Toy foxy stepped on her stage and waited for the day to begin.

......

The mechanic pulled out some bolts from his toolbox screwed them onto merry go round and whistled as he worked.

"So I was wondering if I could ask you something." Lucas asked the man from the doorway.

"Go ahead."

"Could you maybe....teach me how to repair an animatronic so I don't have to scream for you every time some kids break them?"

"It's easy to learn honestly. I'm only here because they need someone to fix the electronics around here but it would help if someone else knew......I'll teach you first thing tomorrow." Lucas gave him a thumbs up and left the room to go to kids cove unaware of what would happen later that day.

......

Toy foxy entertained as she usually did by singing, dancing, drawing pictures with the kids, and serving pizza from time to time. Lucas watched from a side of the stage with his arms crossed making sure the children wouldn't even try to come near toy foxy unless they were just being a sweet kid. Lucas stood there until he had to sit down, eventually felt an urge to use the bathroom and got up to do so.

"Toy foxy I gotta take a little break but I will be back soon." He said, much to Toy foxy's dismay. She took a breath in and kept doing what she had been until a child pulled at her tail. She calmly flicked it away and gave a kid their pizza until that child pulled again. She turned around and kindly asked him to stop. The child ignored her and pulled with all of his strength, other kids had noticed and did the same until the tail popped off. The children laughed and pushed toy foxy on the ground and began to absolutely rip her apart and if that wasn't enough they put the pieces back in different places making a Mangle of an animatronic. Nobody had been in there to see it, but a camera in the corner of the room would have footage until the end of time.

....

Foxy woke up in the parts and service room, he had seen something. All the animatronics have the ability to see through each other's eyes, the toy animatronics were the first with the feature so foxy was a little confused to see himself do it but what he had seen would haunt his dreams for years. Black blood spilled all over the place with children ripping limbs from an animatronic, other children jamming limbs back together.

It was horrifying to see but was worse to hear.

The screams of pain and agony coming from the animatronic who had to endure this were truly haunting. Foxy was traumatized not, from the sight but it was the screams that would haunt him for eternity.

"F-F-Foxy Wha-a-t-ts w-wrong?" The withered chica asked him with her glitching voice box.

"That toy foxy is in trouble!" He responded.

"G-G-Go to h-her." Chica suggested.

"But the crowd of people!"

"Sneak-k past t-them" chica said before she shut down. The withered animatronics were incredibly damaged and only withered Freddy and foxy could do what they did before without any problems. After all they only had parts of their costume taken away.

Foxy slowly opened the door and saw that most of the people were in party rooms or hanging out in the main stage area. Foxy tip snuck down the halls of the pizzeria until he reached the kids cove without any problems. He walked in quickly and closed the door. Foxy turned around to find the children all sitting at their table eating pizza that had been left out for them, they were covered in the black blood of what foxy guessed was his toy counterpart. He looked around for her and only found the mangled remains of her laying in the corner.

"F..x.y...he..p......e.....ple...e" the vixen sputtered out.

"I'll get help don't worry."

But foxy couldn't help his love even if he tried

But foxy couldn't help his love even if he tried. But someone coming into the room could.

Lucas entered the room expecting to see the normal entertaining of children but was shocked to see the original foxy holding the head of toy foxy and shedding animatronic tears.

"She needs help. HELP HER!" The fox yelled in anger. Lucas grabbed the repairman who was walking down the hall to see what all the commotion was about. The two men got to work on fixing the mangle, they both just hoped it wouldn't be too late.

Authorguy: Once again I am sorry for the long wait for chapter three. I have been busy with alone in the dark no more which I recommend. *cough* I'm not biased cuz I'm the author * cough*.