New and improved no more

Foxy watched the repairman put the new costume on his endoskeleton with amazement. "So what ye are saying about us performing again is true?" He asked

"Well this location has been doing well enough that we can put you guys on stage again to make up for the loss of toy foxy." He said as he made a couple final adjustments. Foxy thought of the voice coming from the dusty and shadowy ceiling. He had noticed a faint pink light coming from there. After the repairman finished foxy left to the kids cove to talk with the voice.

"So uhh how do ye be doing?" He asked

"You know you don't have to pull the pirate accent all the time right?" The voice responded

"Eh you're right. So how have you been doing?" Foxy asked

"Well I noticed your nice new costume. Congratulations on your promotion." The voice said.

"Yeah thanks. I just hope I can find the person I'm looking for." Foxy said with a lowered head.

"I'll keep a lookout for them." Mangle replied after foxy hopped up on his stage. Mangle climbed on the ceiling until she made her way to the main stage area and saw all the other animatronics up on stages ready to perform. She wondered what her life would have been like if those children didn't do anything to her.

........

Mangle watched from the ceiling as foxy entertained. He faces the same problem when it came to children.

They wanted to break him.

But foxy wasn't letting them near him. Every time a kid tried to get on stage he would tell them to get off and if they didn't he would give them a foam sword and duel with them. He knew how to entertain kids better than anyone else. Mangle smiles and giggled when he dramatically died when the children had all got on stage and dueled him with foam swords.

"Argh ye have bested me. Oh the painnnnn" he said as he fell over. The children all laughed and cheered. Foxy got up and lead them all out of the room. Mangle spoke to foxy after they left. "Wow you really know your way around children. I think it's very impressive."

"Well it's not that hard. Children are kinda like a river, they flow without an issue no matter what direction you move them in." He explained. His words made mangle get lost in those golden eyes of his. "Now I've answered one of your questions. Is it fair if ye answer one of mine?" Foxy asked the voice that he didn't know was the vixen he had liked.

"Okay that's fair." Mangle replied.

"So...I can tell he be an animatronic. Can ye come down so I can see you?" Foxy asked. Mangle recoiled day the words and took a few minutes to respond before she finally said, "I will but you can't tell anyone about me." Foxy nodded and watched as mangle lowered her head down where he could see. "I-it's you! Toy foxy! We gotta get ye fixed! This is amazing! We can entertain the wee lads and lassies together!"

"No I don't  think we can. I'm broken." Mangle said with a sad face.

"But ye are alive lassie. That's what counts. As long as ye stick with me we can look out for each other." Foxy replied with a soothing voice. Mangle stared at the him for a minute before she lowered herself onto the ground. Foxy had no reaction to her damaged body and offered to carry her if it helped her feel less pain. She accepted and he carried her bridal style which made mangle blush. Foxy smiled at her as they came into the mechanic's room where he was working on an air vent.

"Oi mr mechanic. We have a vixen in need of repairs." Foxy said as he set mangle down on a table. The mechanic turned around and grabbed a toolbox. The mechanic began to repair mangle. "Foxy I need you to grab me that syringe."

......

Mangle sat on the edge of the table and flexed her hand. Foxy sat on a chair across from her and admired how fond of her repaired body she was. "We are going to make sure that is the last time ye are going to need to get fixed." Foxy said with a smile to mangle who hopped off the table and hugged foxy much to his surprise.

"Thanks so much! I honestly never planned on coming down until you talked to me."

"Oh lassie it's okay. We all feel a little down and you had a reason to feel that way." Mangle looked at him with a tear slowly going down her cheek. "I felt so hopeless foxy. It felt like there was nothing that could possibly help me. I thought I was worthless." She said. Foxy wiped the cheek off of her face.

"Don't worry about it lassie. I will make sure that you never feel that way ever again."

....

Later that night while foxy and mangle along with the other animatronics were attacking the night guard the mechanic sharpened his knife and wound up the spring locks on his costume. He planned on striking tomorrow, and nobody would even know it was him.