The show special treat

Nobody's pov: once everyone got inside the studio they were taken to the main area were there were bleachers As Andy, Karen and chucky look for the spots to sit soon they found there spot.

Andys pov: we were on the studio as we sat down in our spots to sit until I heard
Harley : andy!
I looked behind me and it was Harley and his family, I was shocked but smiled and waved.
Harley: were sitting close together!
Harley exclaimed.
I nodded
Andy: we sure are.

Paige: alright  before we start the show, we have a special treat for some of you. Turn your ticket's around.

I was confused as I looked at my mom as she pulled out the tickets. As the rest of the audiences did the same.

Paige: if you have stars on the back of your ticket, then your in luck because you get to go on backstage and meet the Banana splits!!!!!
Doug whispered to Paige
Paige: a-and stevie, don't forget about stevie.
I was suprised of what she said
As we heard a person said
Johnathan: yes!!!! We got stars..!
We looked over and it was a man and his daughter the man was kinda dancing that they have tickets.
I rolled my eyes
Then we heard
Thadd: oh my god babe!!! we're going to meet the splits!!!!!
Poppy: thadd!!!
I looked over and it was that couple, they got stars too.
Karen: oh my god! Andy look!!! We get to meet the banana splits!!!!
I was speechless of happiness and suprised.
Chucky: yayyyy!!!!!!!
We looked at chucky as he cheered everyone kinda laugh of how chucky cheered. I kinda felt embarrassed.
Harley: andy your lucky..
I looked behind me and I see Harley was sad, so I knew he didn't have tickets. I really felt sorry for him.
Andy: I'm so sorry.
Harley: it's okay.

Paige: alright people that have stars sit tight and enjoy the show.

Chucky's pov: I was really happy that andy got stars and I like to see him happy.
Announcer: Taft studios presents.... the banana splits!
I looked over to the stage as the voice introduced the characters
Announcer: staring..... fleegle!
We watched as fleegle came out from the door and waved at us
I smiled
Announcer: snorky!!!
We saw as snorky the elephant slid down the slide.
Announcer : Bingo!!!
I saw as bingo swing down a vine and bumped into fleegle and snorky.
Announcer : drooper!
.............
Announcer : Drooper?
I was looking around to know where drooper is.
Announcer:  and featuring stevie!!!
Then a man came out with a trycicle and holding a lollipop.
I Raised an eyebrow and looked at andy.

Andy's pov: A man came out with a trycicle and holding a lollipop I was kinda giggling because I thought It was kinda weird as I glanced at my mom as she chuckled
Then someone tapped on my shoulder I looked behind me to see Harley.
Harley : that's stevie, no one really likes him
I nodded and smiled
Andy: I can see why.
He giggled
As I turned back to watch the show.

Chucky's pov: as the show began
Stevie told the banana splits that they have to find drooper I kinda wanted to play along As I looked at everyone being to distracted by the show as I glanced at andy and andy's mom
I slowly climbed down under the bleachers and slowly landed on the floor as I quietly went to find drooper.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chucky's pov: I slowly crept to the hallways trying my best not to get seen by employees then I heard a door slam in looked at it was that worker Paige and harley's brother talking.
I listened.
Harley's brother was convincing as it was Harley's birthday he was convincing Paige to let harley see the banana splits and she said yes.
I smiled and thought that he's a good brother to Harley.
As I turned and went back to the main area.
Until I looked at my left and saw stevie walking
I followed him until I heard someone saying
That the show is cancelled I was confused and shocked as I kept  listening until I heard enough and went down the hall back to the main area.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Once I go there as I sneak under the bleachers and climbed up and sat back in my spot as I glanced at andy and his mom as they were still watching the show.
I felt sad that the show is cancelled but I might as well enjoy the last of it as I looked and I saw some kids doing an obstacle.

Nobody's pov: It was then time for the wheel of endings as drooper and bingo bringer out the wheel
Bingo: I wonder of how our shows gonna end?!
Stevie then tells drooper to spin it also whispering to him as drooper says
Drooper: okay stevie.
drooper then souns it as the audiences were chanting rock out as it lands on rock out.
As the banana splits played and singing there song
Everyone was singing along even andy and his mom. Chucky was just smiling that everyone is enjoying it.
Then suddenly drooper knocks stevie with his guitar As stevie fell.
Everyone laughed including andy.
Soon the song ended As everyone cheered and clapped.

Paige: alright everyone with stars sit tight and people with no stars follow Doug to the exit and thank you so much for coming. Hope you enjoyed
the show.

Harley's pov: we were walking until Paige stopped us
Paige : and where do you think your going
I was confused
Harley: we don't have stars on our tickets.
Paige: do you really think The Banana Splits wouldn't want to see their biggest fan on his birthday?
I was shocked as I looked at my mom as she was shocked as well
Beth: how do you know
Paige nudged her eyes to austin as I looked at him as he smiles at me as I thanked him.
We heard andy
Andy: wow that's really kind of your brother to do such a thing!
Andy's mom agreed.

Chucky's pov: I was happy that I knew that Harley would be happy I love to see them happy as Paige told us to follow her to go meet the banana splits I glanced back to see that the other people that got stars the father and daughter also the couple, that were also following along.

Meanwhile................

Drooper's pov: me and my pals were happy that our show went well until stevie told us that our show was cancelled as me and my pals were raging in anger as we saw stevie went in his room
as I followed behind.
Soon I entered his room as he notices me as he tells me to go away as I didn't say anything until he spat alcohol on my face.
That's the last straw I grabbed the lollipop and went over to stevie as he turns around as I grabbed him and shoved the lollipop in his mouth all the way down to his throat he struggled to get off my grip but I held him tight with blood splashing squirting out of his mouth until he closes his eyes and died.
Soon I went back to my pals as we made a plan that our show must go on. We'll kidnapped the kids and kill the adults, We agreed
The we went to the backstage to see the fans that have stars on their tickets.