Mile High

While waiting for the flight, something caught my eye. He was standing over by the door, his expensive suit opening up as he stretches revealing your tight abs. He's fucking gorgeous!
He looks around the lounge and stops when he sees me. The top button of my white blouse was open and he catches a glimpse of cleavage, he continues staring at me. My black skirt was short enough to reveal a lot of my thighs and he looks at my legs... Hunger in his eyes.
The flight is called so I pick up my handbag and head towards the door, brushing past him. Making sure there was a little contact... I felt the electricity as we touched, had he felt it too? Doesn't matter I thought, I won't see him again.
After settling in my seat, I realise someone was standing next to me, I thought it was the flight attendant. But it wasn't... It was him.
He smiles at me and I returned the smile.
As the plane took off, the rumbling of the engines started to turn me on. A dampness in my underwear makes me realise my pussy is suddenly starting to get very wet. I hadn't realised it but I'd been caressing my collarbone and the contours of my breasts ( I do that sometimes when I'm thinking about sex). But he realised and had been staring at me.
He looks a little uncomfortable; I was looking around to see if I could figure out why.
Then I saw it...
The hard on he had been trying to conceal with his copy of 'The Post'
I looked him in the eye, and smiled. A boldness building within me, so I re arrange myself into a more comfortable position with my legs crossed. So he could see my black lacy French panties. I pulled the gusset of them side to side enjoying the friction against my pussy.
His hand disappears underneath the paper and I heard the sound of a zipper.
He was stroking himself under there, and I couldn't see.
I pulled my panties to one side...
For a few seconds I just let him look at my Pussy, wet and pulsing, aching for his touch but having to make do with mine.
I begin to rub my clit, gently at first but soon that wasn't enough. I raised my eyebrow, challenging him.
He lifts up the paper to show me his cock. It was big and thick. His hand works up and down on his shaft, as I worked mine on my Pussy.
I was seconds away from coming; he must've sensed it cos he snatches my hand away and transfers it to his cock...
When my fingers closed around his warm skin, I hear him moan.
Then he throws my hand away, zips himself up, and moves out of the chair.
Why?
Disappointment must've shown on my face because he winks and nods towards the lavatory door.
I couldn't follow straight away; I didn't even bother to put my shoes on when I got out the chair and walked down the gangway towards the lavatory.
I knock lightly on the door, the door folds to one side and a strong arm pulls me in...
He had his pants down round his ankles, his beautiful dick standing to attention before me.
He pulls me close and kisses me, urgent and probing around in my mouth.
He sits down on the loo seat and pulls me to him, he rolls my panties over my hips and I step out of them.
I part my legs so they are either side of his lap and lift my skirt so he can see how wet my Pussy is....
I lower myself down onto his cock, letting the head rest against my dripping cunt for a moment. I had meant to hover, teasing him but I can't. I need him inside me.
I lower myself down, letting his cock prise open my Pussy and penetrate me. Filling me up, giving me what I need.
I pound my Pussy onto his cock, hard and fast.
He bites my hard swollen nipples through my blouse, which sends thrills through me...
My hand on the mirror steadying myself as I bounce up and down on his cock. My other hand on his shoulder.
We kiss again. His hands on my hips, guiding me up and down, beads of sweat rolling down my forehead.
He starts rubbing my clit making me moan, I started squeezing my cunt, making him groan as he starts to shake...
I could feel my orgasm getting closer and closer, and from the look on his face his wasn't far off either.
"The plane will begin its descent in 5 minutes, please return to your seats" came over the tannoy. It was now or never, I grind my pussy hard onto him, his pubic hair tickling my clit and triggering my orgasm
I come hard, the contractions of my cunt set off his orgasm. We come together, his cock filling my pussy with hot white cum. He lets out a long moan, my head buried in his shoulder, muffling my screams of pleasure.
I stand up and he rearranges my skirt down, gives me a quick kiss and shoves me out into the corridor.
Walking in a straight line after such an intense orgasm was a challenge but I manage to get back to my seat. By the time I'd checked my make-up and straightened my blouse he was back in the seat next to me.
When we disembark the plane, he walks straight past me and got into a car that was waiting for him.
'There he goes' I think 'The best fuck of my life'
I smooth my skirt down and stop, reach into my skirt pocket and pulled out a business card. A mobile number written on the back, along with the hotel he was staying at and room number.
'I know what I'm doing tonight' I think smiling.
THE END