On the Bed

My arms around his neck as he continues to kiss me, I'm kissing him back like he's my oxygen. He breaks the kiss to lift me so I'm sitting up, he reaches around me to undo my bra, my breasts freed in seconds. He pushes me back down and lowers his head to take my left nipple between his lips. I moan as his tongue circles the tight bud, he takes his time alternating between sucking and licking before moving on to my right breast and repeating the licking and sucking.
My back arches slightly as my breathing grows slightly heavier. His hand gently runs down my body, circling my navel before reaching down to where I'm still soaking wet. I gasp as his fingers once again part my folds and he touches my hard clit. He rubs circles around it before exploring lower. His fingers at my opening, teasing ever so gently. My hips buck up to his hand, trying to impale myself on his fingers.
"Patience baby" he says as he kisses me again. I writhe on the bed, needing his fingers inside me. He moves them back up to my clit again, making me whimper in frustration and then moan in pleasure as he rubs my clit again. "Fuck you're still soaked, I fucking love it!" He groans out before his fingers move lower again.
His mouth covers mine again in another passionate kiss, our tongues exploring each other's mouths. He pushes two fingers inside me and I moan against his mouth. His fingers move in and out of me slowly, savouring every clench of my pussy around them.
He turns his hand palm up and continues to fuck me with his fingers but also using his thumb to stroke my clit. My breath catches in my throat and he lets out a whispered growl before his lips move down to my neck. He kisses my neck, making me shudder as his fingers slide in and out of me.
He chuckles a little and curls his fingers as he bites my neck. The sensation of his fingers curling and him biting my neck send me into a frenzy. "Ohhhh Elliot..." I moan out as he curls and uncurls his fingers, hitting my g-spot every time he does.
I feel an orgasm begin to build, making my pussy clench around his fingers. He feels it and groans as his teeth sink into my neck again. The bite isn't painful, pleasure is all I feel, I'm overwhelmed by it. I grind my hips against his hand, desperately chasing my orgasm.
"You're gonna make me cum again..." a gasp escapes my mouth as I approach the crest of my climax. His fingers get faster and he breathes heavily against my neck. I close my eyes and prepare for what could be the best orgasm of my life.
"Cum for me Hannah" he breathes out. A bright light flashes before my eyes as my orgasm hits like a freight train. I grab ahold of the sheets as I scream and jerk violently on the bed, he holds me as I ride wave after wave of pleasure as my climax takes over my entire body. He moans against my neck as I convulse over and over, I've never cum this hard in my life. As the spasms begin to slow and dissipate  my grip on the sheets loosen but his hold on me tightens. "Good girl" he says as he nuzzles into my neck.
He releases me from his grip and moves off the bed, walking into the bathroom. I put my hands on my head as I try to catch my breath. He comes back a minute later, takes my hands and pulls me off the bed. Leading me to the bathroom. The tub is filling up and there's a smell of vanilla in the air, I glance at the bubble bath on the side of the tub and smoke.
"You ran me a bath?" I say with a smile, he nods and helps me into the tub. "Told you that you are a sweetheart." He grins and walks over to the shower, switching on the water and stepping inside. I lay in the hot water and bubbles, watching his every move. The way his soapy hands run over his body, the way he looks at me as he washes our sin away. I begin to wash myself also.
"Hannah..." he whispers as my hand reaches lower to clean my pussy. I look up at him, directly in the eye and smile. He growls and turns off the shower, stepping out and wrapping a towel around himself. I continue looking at him as I rub myself his eyes widening in shock as I begin to moan. "You're insatiable!" He says as he grins. "Do not cum... you hear me? You do not cum!"
"Yes sir" I whisper. He lets out another growl and turns to leave the bathroom. "Where are you...?" He's gone before I finish my sentence. My hand stops running and I frown, pouting slightly. He's gone for a few minutes, I wonder if he's left.
"I didn't say stop" he says reentering the bathroom, a mischievous grin on his face. I open my mouth to speak, he holds his hand up. "Nope. No words. Get out the bath now" I stand and exit the tub. He wraps a bath sheet around me and leads me back into the bedroom.
He's still wearing his towel so I can only assume that he's not leaving me. He sits me on the couch and pours me a drink, handing it to me before he sits beside me. He looks uncomfortable for a moment, like he wants to say something but he can't.
"Is something wrong?" I ask, concerned.
"No baby, I just want to make sure you're comfortable with what I want to do next. I'm scared to ask."
"You just ate my pussy, fucked me over the table and fingered me to the most intense orgasm of my life. How can you possibly be scared?" He grins.
"I want to tie you up!" He says, "I want to show you how much I want you." He pulls me close. "I want to fuck you like I mean it" I get up and walk over to the bed, dropping my towel and laying on my back. He growls and walks over to me, the towel tented over his erection.
"Such a good girl" he whispers as he leans over me to strap my hands to the under mattress restraints he had put in when he left the bathroom. He moves around to strap my feet, my legs spread wide. He walks back to my where my head is and his towel falls off, I lick my lips and move my head to take his cock in my mouth. "Ugh Hannah, you're a very good girl." I suck hard, making his hips thrust towards me.
"Mmmmm" I moan as I flick my tongue over his hard cock.
He roars and thrusts three more times before pulling out of my mouth and jumping on top of me. "Time for you to be fucked like you have never been fucked before!"
TO BE CONTINUED