The Meet Up

"I'm working in London today" the message he sent at 11am said. I smiled to myself as I read it, thinking of a perfect reply.
"I'm out shopping today... and I'm wearing a dress!" I type and hit send.
My phone pings 'show me' I stand in front of my full length mirror and take a pick of my multicoloured maxi dress before pressing send. Another ping. 'Looks amazing babe' I smile to myself and grab my bag before heading out to do some shopping.
My phone is quite for an hour or so while I make my way to Chalk Farm to do my shopping.
I stop for lunch and hear my phone ping again. 'Where are you now?' I type back my location and continue eating my lunch. A minute or two later my phone pings again, this time it's a picture. A picture of me. I freeze. 'Looks like we stopped in the same place for lunch.'
I hesitate to turn my head and do so slowly, I turn to my right and lock eyes with him, my breathing heavy. He turns to the two other guys he's sitting with and says something to them, then he stands and walks over to me. He takes the seat opposite me and smiles.
"I've told them we're old friends..." He says before I ask. I find it difficult to speak, my breathing becoming shaky. "You look fantastic babe, good enough to eat" He says with a wink. I blush and take a sip of my drink before trying to speak again.
"This is mad!" Is all I manage to get out. He chuckles and smiles again.
"I want you so badly babe!" He looks over to his friends who are walking over to us. I compose myself and smile as they reach us.
"Andy it's a slow day, take a long lunch and catch up with your friend. We'll see you later" one of them says. The other doesn't speak, he just winks at him and they leave.
"Well that was weird..." I say and take another sip of my drink. As I put my drink down he grabs me by the wrist and pulls me in the direction of the bathroom. "What are you doing?" I ask as I follow him inside.
"Wait..." he replies as he checks under all the doors to make sure we're alone. Then he turns the lock on the inside of the bathroom door and grabs me by the wrist again and slams me against the door. He looks at me, my mouth open. "Are you scared?" He asks.
I shake my head and pull his head down, locking lips with him. He kisses me like he's not kissed anyone in months, so much passion and want. He grabs both wrists as he kisses me, holding them above my head with one hand. His other hand lifts my dress up and slides inside my panties, touching my bare pussy. I moan against his mouth as his fingertips find my clit, massaging in circles around it. I tremble in pleasure as I feel the tingle of impending orgasm approaching. He stops rubbing and slides my panties down, tossing them aside before kneeling in front of me.
He throws my leg over his shoulder and buries his face in my pussy. I moan loudly as his tongue begins flicking over me, up and down, over the whole of my pussy. I sigh as his tongue flicks over my clit, then moan again as he takes it between his lips and sucks gently. I grab the back of his head and pull him deeper into me. He releases my clit and reaches up, sticking two fingers in my mouth. I suck them for a moment before he takes them out of my mouth and finds my dripping entrance, teasing me for a moment before sliding them inside me.
"Fuck!" Is all he manages to get out before his mouth covers my pussy again and he sucks on my clit, sliding his fingers in and out of me, fucking me with them.
I feel the tingle in me rising, my orgasm seconds away. "I'm gonna cum..." I groan out just as it hits me. My insides clench around his fingers and I begin jerking violently, moaning loudly and trembling as I climax. I bite my lip as the spasms subside, sweat glistening on my face.
He moves his face away from my pussy and smiles up at me, pulling his fingers out of me and sucking them. Removing all my juices with his tongue. My legs are shaking as he stands up, he kisses me passionately for a moment, then moves me over to the vanity where the sinks are.
I catch a glimpse of myself in the mirror, my face flushed. I giggle a little then he spins me around to face the mirrors and bends me over the sink. He kisses my neck as he unbuttons his jeans, freeing his erection which I feel against my leg. He grabs my leg and rests it on the vanity, his cock just at my opening. He teases me by rubbing his hard cock up and down my wet slit.
"You want it?" He growls in my ear.
"Yesss..." I moan out.
"Yeah?" He says and positions his cock to enter me. I nod. His cock impales me and he slides inside me slowly. I close my eyes and moan in pleasure as his cock fills me up. "Oh fuck Hannah!" He groans as he sinks into me balls deep. "You feel amazing!" He holds me tight, not moving as I feel his cock throb inside me.
"Fuck me!" I moan. He doesn't need to be told twice, he pulls out of me and sinks into me again. Sliding in and out of me, getting harder with every thrust. He grabs a handful of my hair and begins pounding me, watching my facial expressions in the mirror. I feel the orgasm in me rising fast, approaching quickly. His pounding is relentless as he slides in and out of my wet pussy, groaning as he fucks me. He pulls my hair hard, causing my orgasm to arrive quickly.
"I'm coming... oh fuck Andy I'm coming!" I scream as my climax hits. My pussy spasming around his cock.
"Hannah!" He yells and grunts as he cums. His cock spurting his hot cum into me, mixing with my juices. He collapses against me, holding me tightly as he pulls out of me, breathing hard. He grabs some tissue and passes it to me; I clean myself up as he grabs some more and cleans himself up. We flush the tissues away.
He grabs my panties and puts them in his pocket. "Souvenir" He says when I look at him oddly. I giggle and pull my dress down, straightening myself up. "We have to do this again!" He says.
I smile and nod. "Definitely!"
"Until then baby" he kisses me and leaves the bathroom. I look at my reflection in the mirror, I'm flushed and look well fucked.
My phone pings 'I'm in London next weekend, I'll get the hotel... just meet me there. I want to own you!" I smile and type my reply of 'YES!' and press send.
It pings again seconds later. 'You're mine now!' I smile and head out to do more shopping, without my underwear.

THE END (or is it?)