Naruko backstory

"Talking"
Thinking
"Kuruma thinking"
"Kuruma talking"
Jutsus
Third POV

October 10th was supposed to be a happy day for Minato and Kushina, but the Kyubi somehow got out of its seal on Kushina after giving birth to her three  triplets Mito, Menma and Naruko. "Kushina I need you to stay here with Menma and Mito while I seal the Kyubi inside of Naruko it's the only way to stop it from doing more damage and harm to the village" Minato told his wife while holding Naruko in his arms about to leave. "But Minato, sealing the Kyubi inside of Naruko is condemning her to a world of pain and loneliness" Kushina said while almost in tears worrying about her daughters well being.

Time Skip

The Kyubi has been successfully sealed into Naruko and is now in a different crib next to Menma and Mito. After awhile Minato came in and picked up Mito and Menma and walked outside to the top of the Hokage tower, "People of Konoha I am happy to announce the birth of my son Menma and my daughter Mito!" all of Konoha cheered for the Fourth Hokages new born children, but little did they know that Naruko was in a crib back at the house while Kushina stares with hate and disgust for her now 'demon' of a child, who she no more sees her as Naruko but only as the Kyubi.

(A/N this is my first time writing a story and wanted to say if this gets at least 20 views I will write a part two to this story)