The 4th Birthday party

(A/N Menma and Mito don't know that Naruko is their sibling, and are influenced by their mother to abuse her)

Third POV

TimeSkip
It's been four years since the Kyubi attack and the birth of the Uzumaki-Namikaze triplets but Menma and Mito only think that they are twins and Naruko who was a 'family friend's' child that just so happen to give birth to Naruko before the Kyubi killed her and her husband.

Naruko POV

My 'family' are downstairs celebrating my so called 'siblings' birthday while their sister is locked in her 'room' which is just a shack connected to the house. The only people that see me as a human being are Jiji, Jiraiya, Danzo(yes I'm making him good), Kakashi and Ibiki who has been more of a father than my actual father has. He always takes me out to play and hang out with him. He's that father I wish I had.

"Then why not ask him to adopt you Kit, and leave this disgrace of a family" Kuruma said. Oh I didn't tell you this but I met the Kyubi no Kitsune earlier this year while being attacked by a big group of villagers.

FlashBack

Naruko was walking down the street trying to hide in the shadows so that nobody saw her, which failed when a shop owner who lost a family member in the Kyubi attack spotted her. He started to yell and gather a group of villagers who were nearby to attack her, when Naruko tried to run-away it was to late when three senbon hit her leg muscles immobilizing her, and leaving her to the mercy of the villagers which had little to no mercy for the kid or in their eyes 'the demon'. When she looked up she saw about ten villagers, five shinobi 'they must be at least chunnin level' Naruko thought, and she went pale when she saw the two ANBU members which were suppose to protect her. One of the villagers told the shinobi that threw the senbon to pin her where she can't move any muscle in her body. After awhile when the the senbons were 'placed' in her body the mob started to kick, punch and even cut her. This went on for awhile until she passed out.

Naruko's Mindscape

When I woke up I was in what looked liked to her was a sewer and was lying in a stream of water. "Where am I and how did I get into this sewer because I know Konoha doesn't have a sewer system." I said out loud unknowingly. "So my jailer has finally decided to grace me with her presence." said a voice coming from a huge cage that I just now noticed. "Who are you and where are you?" I said in a very confused and calm voice. "You're in your mindscape and I'm the Kyubi no Kitsune" said the Kyubi. "Oh so that's where that menacing feeling came from." "Your not scared of me brat?" "Why should I be, your behind a cage and the way your talking holds no form of intention of hurting me." "This brat is smart and can tell the main intention of someone just by the sound of their voice. Interesting she might be a better host than that bitch of a host and mother Kushina." "Hey, Mr. Kyubi do you have a name because when you said that you were the Kyubi you didn't sound like you like using that name so what is your actual name?" "You are good Kit my name is Kuruma she would be a good interrogator hey kit do you want me to train you so you can learn how to protect yourself against these monsters know as humans?" When Kuruma offered to train me I was so happy that I didn't even know that I can get happy. "Yes please Kuru-nii!!" I said while giving the biggest smile I could.

And from that day on me and Kuru-nii would train on my strength and stamina, until 6 months past and I started to work on my chakra control until it was near perfect. That only took close to a month, until he suggested that I start to learn fuinjutsu which I was surprisingly good at and after I learn all the seals from Kuru-nii I snuck into my family's library and made copies of all the scrolls that had sealing techniques in them. Now I am now close to a sealing master just below Jiraiya Ojisan and far past my stupid mother.

Flashback end

"I will leave, but now isn't the right time I'll wait till next year so I have a plan and know where to go even though I have the perfect place to go already." I smirked after saying those last words. "Oh, I see where you're talking about, yes I believe he'll take you in with open arms" Kuru-nii said after he thought of the place that I had in mind. "Yup and who knows maybe he can adopt me too while I'm there, but only time will tell."

(A/N I know I said I was going to post this part when I got 20 views but I think I got ahead of myself since it was my first story and a fresh one too)
Word count 668