Prologue

Prologue

Rebecca Jones - POV

I woke up to the sound of my alarm going off. It wouldn't shut up so I smashed it onto the floor. I got out of the bed and stretched. Realizing what today was I sighed. Today I had to start a new school since my parents decided to move us because I got expelled yet again. This was my third expulsion and my parents were really annoyed when they got a call from school saying that I had pulled the last straw.

They were never really around and they only cared that I got into trouble because I was ruining their reputation. My parents owned one of the largest businesses in the world so to say that we were loaded would be an understatement. So they took this as an opportunity and moved us to California.

If you are wondering how the hell I have managed to get myself kicked out of multiple schools let me tell you why. So if you haven't guessed it I'm a complete badass and clearly I won't hesitate to break rules. My motto is if rules weren't made to be broken why make them. So that is why I manage to get in hella trouble.

I took a shower and walked into my closet. I took out a pair of ripped light blue jeans, a white sleeveless crop top, black combat boots, and my leather jacket. I put the clothes on my bed and went to straighten my hair and do my makeup. My makeup consisted of black eyeliner, mascara, and red lipstick. Satisfied I went to my bed and put on my clothes. All I needed now was some accessories.

Looking myself over in the mirror I smirked knowing I looked hot. My dark brown hair was perfectly straightened. My tall and fit figure made me look even better. Some of my tattoos and belly piercing didn't go unnoticed. I grabbed my black ray bands and my backpack and went down to the kitchen.

There as a note on the island so I read it seeing it was from my parents. The note said "Bex hunny we had some work to do in London. We will be back in a month or more so try to behave." I laughed knowing that I wasn't going to try and behave. Although my parents were rarely here they still were good parents. I grabbed a protein bar and was out the door.

I decided to ride my black Ducati Monster S2R. I started the bike and sped off to my new school.

West Beverly High get ready for a wild ride.