The Academy

Shivorn

The drive took an hour, me and Damion jammed out in the car, listening to random songs he had downloaded, some we laughed out others we really enjoyed. Damion also had snacks so I pigged out on them, sometimes he tried to steal them and I always managed to stop him, but sometimes he was very sneaky and stole them from me. Me and Damion were creating a strong bond together, I felt safe around him, and I stayed close to Damion as we pulled up to the car park, there weren't many cars but there was what looked like thousands of people out in yard "that's the courtyard, we are pretty early, first day of school is always like this" I got out of the car and immediately I knew where I would feel safe "that's the graveyard isn't it, why do they have a graveyard" he smiled and stood beside me "its a graveyard for the all head masters, its a privilege to be buried in the graveyard but sadly its only for the head masters" , "who's the head masters here" he looked at me and grabbed my hand.

We started walking hand in hand "Mr Watchinhouse" I laughed, he shoved me slightly "its a awful name I know, but hes not bad, its miss church you should be worried about", he stopped, I stopped and looked at him, he seemed to be staring very intensely at something, I looked over and Saw a girl walking twords us with a guy, Damion moved me behind him "stay quiet" My heart began to race and I felt damions hands on my hips. I could hear footsteps now, they lasted a few seconds and then the were replaced with voices "hello Damon", "Hello Marissa" I heard her cackle and her laugh seemed to make my heart relax, she seemed sweet "watcha got there", Damion tensed "uhh Shivorn", "who's that", 'shes a newbie".

Everything went silent for a few seconds but then I heard footsteps and Damion turned around, my stomach was touching his back and I could feel him tense up as she comes around the corner, she stopped as she looked at me, I saw her face drop and she walked closer to Damion "are you kidding me, you may have just put us in danger" she pushes Damion and he lets go of me tripping backwards "she needs us, that's why she was sent here" she looked furious "what do you mean she got sent here, your probably dragging her here without her permission, I mean that's fucking Annabelle for gods sake" I took a step forward and she turned around "the names Shivorn, Annabelle just sounds weird and if im honest its an awful name" She smiled and at first I got scared but then after what she said next i was happy "Damion you may have put us in danger but as long as she says her name is Shivorn, we may not all get killed, plus, she's sassy" she laughed and I heard Damion let out a sigh of relief "the names Marissa" I smiled and took her hand, she was warm, like hot warm, temperature wise I mean, okay if I admit she was hot like really hot "Shivorn winter", "wow that's a very pretty name" she grabs me into a hug "im sorry that we got of on the wrong foot", "you seem very lovely and i need someone like that to help me around this school".

We started heading twords the school and many people stared and many whispered, I saw many of the guys eyeing down Marissa, instinct kicked in and I stood beside her, she notices me and smiles, she grabs my hand and runs her fingers through mine, she smiles and I saw all the guys faces they were mad. When we reached the hall a man and a woman stood on top of a stage, the man looked about in his thirty's and the lady well she looked at least 60, "that's miss church, she's the professor" she caught my eye and I saw a smile cross her face, but as soon as it came it was gone and she looked to the next people "does she know me" Damion laughed and Marissa punched him "no she shouldn't hun dont worry" I smiled at Marissa and sat between Damion and her, a guy sat next to her and I remembered him from when I first met Marissa, he had tan skin but whiter then Damion's skin, I looked up and Damion and he turned to face the guy, "that's Eli, he doesn't have much emotions and he stays by Marissa all the time, he speaks sometimes but when he does they can be quite powerful" I looked away from Damion and Saw Eli looking back at me, we locked eyes and we didn't look away until Marissa touched his face and he seemed to calm down.