✿• Chapter 23 ~ who?!

Then after a few minutes later, I felt a figure in front of me and I thought it was Donghyun... until I looked and saw... Joochan?! And my eyes widened and at the corner of my eye I saw Donghyun getting closer to us and I looked at Donghyun and I said...

Me: "Why is he here?!" *points at Joochan* "Donghyun! Your suppose to me on my side!"

Donghyun: "Pumpkin! I am on your side! But
I know how much you both miss each other. And you guys make an amazing couple!"

When Donghyun said that I didn't say anything and I sighed then Donghyun came to me and held my hands and said....

Donghyun: "Do it... clear things up for me and Rylee."

When Donghyun said that I sighed and nodded. Donghyun and Rylee has always been there for me no matter what happens. So I guess I do it for them... then I looked at Joochan and said...

Me: "What do you want?" *soft but kind cold voice*

Joochan: "I missed you so much... it's been a month...since I saw you."

Me: "Yes... and same goes for you."

When I said that my arm was hurting and so I was rubbing it and then Joochan saw movements so he looked at my arm and his eyes widened and then he stood there and frozed a bit and Donghyun was confused then Joochan snapped out of it said...

Joochan: "Hyung... Mya's arm..."

When Joochan said that Donghyun came closer and looked at my arm and his eyes widened when he saw it and he said...

Donghyun: "What?! What happened?!"

Me: "Nothing... it's just I was try to keep Rylee from bumping into things that can hurt the baby."

Donghyun: "Ooh okay. Thank you for that! And I'm very sorry." *worried about you*

When Donghyun said that at that moment I could tell that he was thankful and at the same time worried about me. I can see the worries in his eyes. And then I held his hands and said...

Me: "No! don't be sorry! I did it because I'm care about you guys. And you all mean the world to me."

When I said that we held hands a bit and then I saw Joochan looking at me with his eyes widened and I knew the meaning of that and I sighed and said....

Me: "Yes Joochan.. that mean you too."

When I said that Joochan randomly and just suddenly hugged me and I grasped because my arm was in between the hug and it was hurting very bad. Then Donghyun noticed and said...

Donghyun: "Joochan... let go... you are hurting her arm more."

When Donghyun said that Joochan let go of me and I sighed in relieved. Then Joochan ran to get another doctor and while Donghyun was looking at my arm.... when the doctor came they looked at my arm and said...

Doctor: "Ma'am... your arm is in bad condition."

Donghyun: "What do you mean doctor?"