CHAPTER 1 • hinata

k a g e y a m a

i walked upto my new highschool. karasuno high, it wasn't my dream school. it was literally just an alt i chose because the shiritorizawa exams are rigged.

i had orentation then i went to start my highschool career. it wasn't an easy one.

the day ended and i headed down to the karasuno gym.

i walked in and it was just a normal gym, it still worked though.

karasuno just had a medicore team with mediocre results, nothing special.

i went into the storage closet and took out the volleyball and started doing sets.

five minutes later

i heard someone opening the door.

as soon as the door opened i felt wind blow past me and the black and white world suddenly flew into color. it was so saturated my eyes could barely take it.

the monotone, mute, world went into full swing.

i wasn't underwater anymore, i could breathe again. i could feel, i could hear.

kageyama when he was six

"you know when you grow up some day you'll meet your soulmate. the world will go into color. isn't that cool kags!"

"yea!!! now im really excited to see that day!"

i thought she was just making a big deal out of it.

but now i understand.

i understand what she meant.

i finally got to see that day when the world saturates itself after 6 years.

the small redhead walked upto me.

"hi! my names hinata shoyo! whats yours? what's your position!!??!" hinata exclaimed.

"uh, im kageyama tobio...i play the setter," i replied.

"oH really????" he said.

he started rambling on and on about volleyball and how cool the spiker position is.

"aND THen wHooOOSH-"

"yea okay, but the setter position is the coolest, the setter is the control tower. the setter chooses who will be the person who will score the point. who is best to rely on!"

"nO! the spiker gets to score the point with a nice bAM-"

"have you ever seen a real life game of volleyball?"

"no,"

"you have to pay attention to the back, you can see the setter touch the ball, decide where it's gonna go, then the ball flys across the court, just like that!"

hinatas eyes sparkled in excitement.

"woah!!!" he exclaimed.

---

these are gonna be short and sweet chapters sooooo bye!!